Your top 5 musical discoveries of 2004 (1 Viewer)

hag said:
it's trad mali. no blur shite ass wanker in it. :p
Sounded like Ali Farka Toure to me .... the bit I heard that is

Juana Molina (actually this was a last year discovery, last year was much better than this year, music-wise anyways)
Great Lake Swimmers
Neil Young(someone i've never really given up much time to, but that's changing)
Betamax Format
Ten Past Seven

Can't really think of anything else, been a pretty quiet year for new stuff for me.

jesus, this is so fucking boring.

i'm obscure.
no. i'm obscure.
you might be obscure, but i get extra points for also being mainstream. i have the justin timberlake album.
yeah? i like the beach boys.
bla bla blah.
this year silence mostly floated my boat.
music is for fucking chumps and nazis.

Hector Grey said:
jesus, this is so fucking boring.

i'm obscure.
no. i'm obscure.
you might be obscure, but i get extra points for also being mainstream. i have the justin timberlake album.
yeah? i like the beach boys.
bla bla blah.
this year silence mostly floated my boat.
music is for fucking chumps and nazis.
hello mr. spandau ballet. :)

hag said:
hello mr. spandau ballet. :)
ha. right. the ballet were ok, but they're no duran. in fact i think your confusing them with Japan, the great Japan. they all look the same to you don't they? these well groomed manladies. you're kinda curious and kinda aroused and also disgusted with yourself. it's all so piquant and forbidden, like wanking to a picture of a nun while dressed as a nazi saying "you wuddint have change fer a hostel bud".

you're a dirty boy, with a sick lizard for a mind and an elbow for a face.

Hector Grey said:
ha. right. the ballet were ok, but they're no duran. in fact i think your confusing them with Japan, the great Japan. they all look the same to you don't they? these well groomed manladies. you're kinda curious and kinda aroused and also disgusted with yourself. it's all so piquant and forbidden, like wanking to a picture of a nun while dressed as a nazi saying "you wuddint have change fer a hostel bud".

you're a dirty boy, with a sick lizard for a mind and an elbow for a face.
ooooo kaaaaay.
so, snakeybus left the other day. said his favourite time on thumped was when he used read our stories. great days. (in a way they were great. in another way they were very dark and troubled.) i'm not cross any more, it faded as my well-being increased. and you could hardly claim to have any valid reason to be cross. so how about it pal? you do owe me a few pints...

hag said:
ooooo kaaaaay.
so, snakeybus left the other day. said his favourite time on thumped was when he used read our stories. great days. (in a way they were great. in another way they were very dark and troubled.) i'm not cross any more, it faded as my well-being increased. and you could hardly claim to have any valid reason to be cross. so how about it pal? you do owe me a few pints...
h aha hahahahahahahahahaha. who's cross? i owe you pints like i owe you aids.

Hector Grey said:
h aha hahahahahahahahahaha. who's cross? i owe you pints like i owe you aids.
whatever angry man. and you do owe me pints... that time i got you pissed in whelans when you had no cash and we were buddies. but, whatever angry man.

aoifed said:
Man your face looks *nothing* like an elbow. I seen it. It's alright like.
au contraire

vb8s3

i like that picture of hag too :) but it looks nothing like an elbow ravvy, it's more like a bulbous fleshy beak... i am intrigued! :)

hag said:
i like that picture of hag too :) but it looks nothing like an elbow ravvy, it's more like a bulbous fleshy beak... i am intrigued! :)
yeh i didnt spend TOO long doing it, but rest assured, its an elbow alright. Although your point about the fleshy beak still stands
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back