Your Health Is Your Wealth (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 9
I got an MRI yesterday. They gave me a copy of the results on CD. None of the devices in the house have a CD drive anymore.

I now have to post the CD to my doctor. They say it'll be quicker than waiting for the hospital to send it out.

It all feels so 20th century

I got an MRI yesterday. They gave me a copy of the results on CD. None of the devices in the house have a CD drive anymore.

I now have to post the CD to my doctor. They say it'll be quicker than waiting for the hospital to send it out.

I have a dvd with an mri (?) of my head on it. It’s terrifying.

where are you based? i have CD drive in my desktop computer if you'd like to copy the contents off.

I don’t actually know where it is. Just imagine me watching the slices through my brain and going “That doesn’t look right? Is that supposed to be there? What’s that black spot?” I’m sure it’s fine though.

where are you based? i have CD drive in my desktop computer if you'd like to copy the contents off.
thanks :) I'm in the midlands though. I'll ask the doc to email me jPGs maybe. I don't really need them but it'd be kind of cool to see what's on there.

I'm going for a colonoscopy on Wednesday, yay. Routine screening. I do not want any audiovisual souvenirs and hope to be unconscious throughout like on previous occasions.
I got the other end done without an anaesthetic. Would not recommend.

I had one of them. They just sprayed my throat with some stuff to numb it, no needle. The camera thingy was considerably, uh, thicker than I was expecting and it was absolutely horrific as they shoved it down my throat but it was also all over in about 5 minutes, kind of on the fence whether i'd be knocked out next time or not.

Hello.

Fuck that

I saw this as a lad and never got over it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@35:50

I have a dvd with an mri (?) of my head on it. It’s terrifying.
oh yeah, I got a hardcopy of mine. It's a folder of these big plastic sheet yokes. You can see eyeballs, broken nose bones, brain... all manner of stuff.

@therealjohnny - if you're having back problems, it can be related sometimes to not having enough strength in your stomach.
If you get one of those big exercise balls, you can do stomach work by positioning yourself resting on your back, looking at the ceiling, and then gently bouncing on the ball while maintaining a straight body.

Doing a load of stomach crunches isn't really recommended any more by some people as it can lead to even more back issues. If you do the stomach work properly on the ball you should not really be crunching at all, only maintaining position.
Another one you can do is hang off something, and just bring your knees up.

I don’t actually know where it is. Just imagine me watching the slices through my brain and going “That doesn’t look right? Is that supposed to be there? What’s that black spot?” I’m sure it’s fine though.
It’s white spots you need to worry about. The golden rule is that one per decade is fine but if you have more then you should be worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back