Your Health Is Your Wealth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 72K
  • Watchers 9
We've never had a scales in the house I've never known what I weigh. But this last two weeks we were staying in an apartment with a scales. I totally got into the stats of it. I weighed myself multiple times a day and logged it all in the health app on my phone. Really interesting to see how the weight changes over the day. I think the most I saw was a 2kg swing. Great craic.

We've never had a scales in the house I've never known what I weigh. But this last two weeks we were staying in an apartment with a scales. I totally got into the stats of it. I weighed myself multiple times a day and logged it all in the health app on my phone. Really interesting to see how the weight changes over the day. I think the most I saw was a 2kg swing. Great craic.
Yeah, it can be all over the place

Same time every day and within your shitting cycle
After the morning dump and before the first pint of water is a great time to make weight

Yeah, it can be all over the place

Same time every day and within your shitting cycle
After the morning dump and before the first pint of water is a great time to make weight
Between 7 pm after finishing eating and 11 am the next day - not having had anything to eat yet - my weigh has fluctuated by up to 8 or 9 lbs.
Not an exaggeration.

The scales at home is a wanker.
Tried the one in the gym and I was 7 lbs down compared to the one at home.
Ok there’s also not a single flat surface in the flat, but I’m blaming the scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back