You know when you get a girls phone number? (1 Viewer)

I had a dream last night that I stole a vivienne westwood bag from a bus station then turned into a very blonde Jessica Alba and had sex with this guy here while chasing the drug lords from the film clear and present danger.

384shia-labeouf-at-sundance.jpg
[/quote]

seanc, ring the number but pretend you rang someone else's number by accident. Ask for Dan, then when she says wrong number, go 'whose this? oh its XXXXXX. Thats mad. I was just gonna ring you later. How are things? Any chance of a ride?' Can't fail.

That way you don't make a fool of yourself if she gave you someone else's number for a joke. You can wait the 3 days if you like, but chances are she'll have forgotten about you and moved on by then.

True story - a mate met this young lady on the town on saturday last. She gave him her number and said to ring her. He said he'd ring her in an hour. Instead, an hour later he texted her wondering what the chances of a 1-nite stand were. She answered favourably. The rest is history. Classy people

French dude i knew years ago got a number off this irish girl after she brought him home to a party with her sisters and all their boyfriends and made him sleep on the couch. Three days later he goes to ring her but "it's engaged". So he's ringing and ringing and i get him to check the number and double check it, and eventually i suggest i ring off my phone, so i dial in the number and put it to my ear... And i get the "number does not exist" tone. The number she'd given him was something like 087 12321. Brilliant.

seanc, ring the number but pretend you rang someone else's number by accident. Ask for Dan, then when she says wrong number, go 'whose this? oh its XXXXXX. Thats mad. I was just gonna ring you later. How are things? Any chance of a ride?' Can't fail.

That way you don't make a fool of yourself if she gave you someone else's number for a joke. You can wait the 3 days if you like, but chances are she'll have forgotten about you and moved on by then.

True story - a mate met this young lady on the town on saturday last. She gave him her number and said to ring her. He said he'd ring her in an hour. Instead, an hour later he texted her wondering what the chances of a 1-nite stand were. She answered favourably. The rest is history. Classy people

Years ago, before my boyfriend and I got together when I barely knew him, he gave me his number and I waited weeks before one day sending him a text saying "Who do I have to sleep with to get on your band's guest list tonight?" To this day I'm still a bit morto about having sent it.

Years ago, before my boyfriend and I got together when I barely knew him, he gave me his number and I waited weeks before one day sending him a text saying "Who do I have to sleep with to get on your band's guest list tonight?" To this day I'm still a bit morto about having sent it.
that's actually pretty sweet, in a 21st century way.

French dude i knew years ago got a number off this irish girl after she brought him home to a party with her sisters and all their boyfriends and made him sleep on the couch. Three days later he goes to ring her but "it's engaged". So he's ringing and ringing and i get him to check the number and double check it, and eventually i suggest i ring off my phone, so i dial in the number and put it to my ear... And i get the "number does not exist" tone. The number she'd given him was something like 087 12321. Brilliant.

If someone is pushy I'll say, fine give me your number and never call. Some times it's just easier to take a number than to say, "just go away!" However, in those times when drunken idiots persist I would always give out the same number. It was a Chinese takeaway in Boston called the Yummy Hut. The name just made me laugh and the thought of some guy calling and hearing, "Yummy Hut, what would you like?" cracks me up.

i was in work one day and noticed a missed call on my phone so I rang it and said,
hey this is whathappen? just got a missed call who is this?
he replied
this is dave, i met you last night and gave you my number , we are meeting tonight to go to the cinema...
oh yeah, eh...eh.....see ya later then...

Elaine's quest to become a "Submarine Captain" at a local shop and gets a free submarine sandwich and a captain's hat is ruined when she realizes she used her punch card at the party to give her fake number to the denim vested guy...

Elaine goes to the place that her fake number reaches: an off-track betting parlor. She wanted to give them her real number, so when the denim vest guy calls, she can connect with him. The men at the parlor are interested in connecting with her, so she gives the number for H&H where Kramer is working...

Meanwhile Elaine waits at H&H for a phone call from the denim vest guy. The look of Jerry's girlfriend keeps changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back