You know when you get a girls phone number? (2 Viewers)

yeah. well . its easier if its a case of you met her in the pub and got her number that way but if you have had a sober chat in person already then ring. but if you ring its harder to have a casual conversation. texting is a good way to start . if you want to ask her out then maybe text her something non asking out, wait for a reply then if its good then text saying something like

hahahaha ( smiley face smile face) just heading to work I will call you later maybe meet up at he weekend.
DO NOT PUT A QUESTION MARK THERE, TELLING HER YOU ARE MEETING NOT ASKING i think thats sexy subtle enough I am the man here move.

yeah. well . its easier if its a case of you met her in the pub and got her number that way but if you have had a sober chat in person already then ring. but if you ring its harder to have a casual conversation. texting is a good way to start . if you want to ask her out then maybe text her something non asking out, wait for a reply then if its good then text saying something like

hahahaha ( smiley face smile face) just heading to work I will call you later maybe meet up at he weekend.
DO NOT PUT A QUESTION MARK THERE, TELLING HER YOU ARE MEETING NOT ASKING i think thats sexy subtle enough I am the man here move.

Generally I prefer this method.

medium_20042.JPG

Although I am terribly alone.

€27 gets a hand job.

Shit, I only won a fiver.
Guess I'll have to settle for a peck on the cheek & a cold shower.

aw poor mike

he's so money and he doesn't even know it!

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
Trent: A day.
Mike: Tomorrow.
Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
Trent: Yeah.
Mike: So two days?
Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?
Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?
Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
Trent, Sue: Six days.

[It's 2:32am, and Mike decides to call Nikki, a girl he met just a few hours ago.]
[Nikki's machine picks up: Hi, this is Nikki. Leave a message.]
Mike: Hi, uh, Nikki, this is Mike. I met you at the, um, at the Dresden tonight. I just called to say that I had a great time...and you should call me tomorrow, or in two days, whatever. Anyway, my number is 213-555-4679--
[the machine beeps]
Mike: [Mike calls back, the machine picks up]
Mike: Hi, Nikki, this is Mike again. I just called cuz it sounded like your machine might've cut me off when I, before I finished leaving my number. Anyway, uh, and, y'know, and also, sorry to call so late, but you were still at the Dresden when I left so I knew I'd get your machine. Anyhow, uh, my number's 21--
[the machine beeps]
Mike: [Mike calls back; the machine picks up again]
Mike: 213-555-4679. That's it. I just wanna leave my number. I didn't want you to think I was weird or desperate, or... we should just hang out and see where it goes cuz it's nice and, y'know, no expectations. Ok? Thanks a lot. Bye bye.
[hangs up]
Mike: [Mike walks away from the phone...then walks back and calls again; once again, the machine picks up]
Mike: I just got out of a 6-year relationship, Ok? That should help explain why I'm acting so weird. I just wanted you to know that. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry. ...This is Mike.
[hangs up]
Mike: [Mike calls back, the machine picks up again]
Mike: Hi, Nikki, this is Mike. Could you just call me when you get in? I'm gonna be up for awhile and I'd just rather speak to you in person instead of trying to fit it all into--
[the machine beeps]
Mike: Fuck!
[Mike calls back, gets the machine again]
Mike: Uh, Nikki? Mike. It's uh, uh, it's just, uh, this just isn't working out. I think you're great, but maybe we should just take some time off from each other. It's not you, it's me. It's what I'm going through, alright? It's uh...it's only been 6 months--
Nikki: [picks up] Mike?
Mike: [very cheerful] Nikki? Great! Did you just walk in or were you listening all along?
Nikki: Don't ever call me again.
[hangs up]
Mike: Wow. I guess you're home.

i'm going to have to watch that movie again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back