You know when you get a girls phone number? (1 Viewer)

If someone is pushy I'll say, fine give me your number and never call. Some times it's just easier to take a number than to say, "just go away!" However, in those times when drunken idiots persist I would always give out the same number. It was a Chinese takeaway in Boston called the Yummy Hut. The name just made me laugh and the thought of some guy calling and hearing, "Yummy Hut, what would you like?" cracks me up.

*Insert picture of Elaine Bennis here*

Jesus Christ, Pete. Where did you dig that up? I don't even have a copy of it! It's like you're stalking my past! You even got the font right... you madser.

That number really worked by the way.

Years ago, before my boyfriend and I got together when I barely knew him, he gave me his number and I waited weeks before one day sending him a text saying "Who do I have to sleep with to get on your band's guest list tonight?" To this day I'm still a bit morto about having sent it.

Maybe one day you'll overcome this crippling shyness, Zeelander.

What about Farveau - he's a big fat fucker now.

Just saw him on tv there. He's lost all the weight and now looks lighter than his Swingers day.

Now he's not the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone's pulling for. He's the guy in the rated R movie that we're not sure if we like yet.*

*Swingers reference, not me being mental.

Just saw him on tv there. He's lost all the weight and now looks lighter than his Swingers day.

Now he's not the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone's pulling for. He's the guy in the rated R movie that we're not sure if we like yet.*

*Swingers reference, not me being mental.

Thats good news.

When I saw him in the break up I got quite a shock. He was huuuuge

Photographic evidence required. not to sound gay or anything.

This is him at comic con which was only last week.
Favreau.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back