you dont see much of this round here....! (1 Viewer)

yeah the gigs in the states are pretty fuckin hectic.
actually the heaviest mosh pit ive ever been in was at fuckin less than jake!! believe it or not.
and there was other hc bands playing that day too. the kids just seemed to go nuts for that shitty skacore! about 5 16 year old girls landed on my head....i wasnt complaining:p

the amount of bands that play there every night that are fuckin amazing....sometimes i wish i wer back. snif snif......then again sometimes im fuckin extatic i dont live there anymore! fuckin yanks!

That is the stupidest and funniest thing I've ever seen. Morons hurting each other brilliant. I didn't see many girls there to impress. Hmmm

kenn said:
That is the stupidest and funniest thing I've ever seen. Morons hurting each other brilliant. I didn't see many girls there to impress. Hmmm
cuz that's what hc all bout, impressin' girls?!!

so what it's a different style to what happens over here...personally i can't dance that way, but it's sick to see people goin' off like that and enjoyin' the music....which after all is the important ting...isn't it?!!

shit i've been to 6786756 shows where people dance like that and never once got a pint knocked on me...and i video the shows right in the action and nothin' ever happen'd me or the camera!!

it ain't more violent than any dancin' that gets done here, juz more expressive of their enthusiasm for the bands.

ANDY.

i went to see madball,with a bunch of other band's playing,knuckledust and xsworn inx,and lots of this shit went on,it's fun to watch but after a while it's get's a bit annoying,i ended up getting a elbow to the jaw,and one of my teeth went into my lip,the guy who did it,hit me on purpose because i was stood behind him.What a cunt.

you dont see much of this round here....GREAT!

..this is the stupidest shit !bog .. looks like HC line dancing mmm or is it just fighting spides :eek: What assholes... these guys really need a nice hug.. something too cool all that testosterone..

More Group Hugs in HC!!!

Yeah its a total load of bollocks. My view of it all is that most of the backflips and stuff are amazing, basically the moves that don't really come near hitting anyone else that are performed by guys who obviously know what they're doing. Some of that looks really graceful. The other stuff is of course macho crap. Too many elbows flying everywhere and crap. I mean, if you want to do stuff like that and theres plenty of room to do it without hitting other people, I don't really mind. But, as in most cases, if its happening in some small pub with a big crowd in it and is just forcing other people to stand back because they don't want to get hit by someones flying elbow, fuck that shit.
A bit of running about is all well and good, but when it gets to the stage where elbows and boots and arms start flying about in a really small space just cause someone wants to look tough, I reckon the majority of people who don't want to have to worry about being hit by that crap should get together and tell the main perpetrators to wise the fuck up and let everyone enjoy the show and not just themselves. I agree with Welsh Chris, as always!
Rant over for the moment.

the strange guy said:
Is there anything in America where there's no one trying to 'out do' someone else?
definitely not. i know when i go back to the homeland i always feel inclined to be better than everyone else. but maybe that's just all the time.

Cormcolash said:
Something wrong with writing in an American accent?
not unless you proceed to then slag said american accent when you're not on the internet.

on a side note- i don't actually think most of these guys are macho. most of the people involved in hardcore dancing like that are vegan straight-edge kids who listen to good clean fun. ive seen shit like that at shows like the locust, which i wouldn't exactly consider "macho hardcore". and who cares how people dance anyway? if people wanna go punch their fists on the floor and do backflips at shows then so be it.

no_exit said:
and who cares how people dance anyway? if people wanna go punch their fists on the floor and do backflips at shows then so be it.
but it doesnt leave room for people who want to actually dance but dont want to get a fuckin flying kick in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back