you dont see much of this round here....! (2 Viewers)

no_exit said:
eh, i was pretty much joking, especially about the 'darlin' part. but venues are bigger, which would definitely allow for more space to perform the moves in that trailer.
i dunno not all of them.
and that kind of dancing tends to exclude wussy boys like me and girls from going up the front and enjoying themselves. as we aint as big as you fuckers and are bound to get destroyed.sexist in a way?
was everyone ok at the kilcoole gig...it seemed to get a bit rough at one stage....dan cox asked me to tell people to calm down wen we were playing....could just be cuz we're so hc we rip shit up everywhere though, oh yeah. cooler than pee wee herman.
let the jokes proceed.....

yeah it's an awful pain in the bollocks trying to get up the front to see a band on the occasions that i'm still awake for them, getting bashed and pushed around all over the place. that asshole that started a fight with damo at MB was bashing into everyone and nearly knocking people over except others in the crowd helped to keep them up. there was a few other spas doing the same after yer man got thrown out. any of the girls who stayed up the front had to keep their elbows and forearms held stiff and sticking out to try and keep from being pulverised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back