Yer wan in Hooray for Humans up there in the top left (2 Viewers)

Aine's a gorgeous (inside and out), lovely, talented person

l_4dd58d7495253a71d2598eb06963f0a6.jpg

Yeah this is a bit weird. I actually didn't really read the thread properly til I read sweetoblivion's post there.

Sure tis typical Thumped fare but I spose some of the "salad dressing" (???) comments are a bit eh... not good. Not really very nice to see people saying things like that about my friends.

Anyway it is strange how people will post away about people who they are very likely to meet in real life (or who are very likely to see what's being said about them on THE INTERNET).

bang on, Billy

I was asking, anyway, not saying

If someone asked me was I the salad dressing in my band, I would consider that a valid question. I am very wispy and ethereal.

If someone asked me was I the salad dressing in my band, I would consider that a valid question. I am very wispy and ethereal.

I thought youse got some French dude into your band for that?

then you liked him so much you went and moved to his country?

have I been misinformed?

Edit: 'Liked' in the familial sense of the word of course

I thought youse got some French dude into your band for that?

then you liked him so much you went and moved to his country?

have I been misinformed?

Edit: 'Liked' in the familial sense of the word of course

Somewhat. He's belgian and knows lots about beer. And he's not really that wispy. He wins when we wrestle, for example.

I went to see H4H on sat nite and i think she's both seriously hot and an excellant singer/frontwoman. Deadly gig altogether, even worth standing around in the bar listening to poxy music for an hour while waiting for doors to open. Twas a bit disappointing i couldn't buy the album there and then, i thought it was out already.

I went to see H4H on sat nite and i think she's both seriously hot and an excellant singer/frontwoman. Deadly gig altogether, even worth standing around in the bar listening to poxy music for an hour while waiting for doors to open. Twas a bit disappointing i couldn't buy the album there and then, i thought it was out already.

iTalkShite, you could learn a lot from this silver_surfer lad. I hope you're taking notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back