Ye Olde Upload Thread (2 Viewers)

Re: eirecore upload blog

hey dude, no probs, it's all mellow. whenever you feel comfortable, you know?

Hey people,

just upped Acursed EP and Leadershit LP, go get 'em, they rock.

And yet another 2 EP's added. DropDead/Totalitär Split EP and Shora's "Shaping The Random" EP. Enjoy.

These were also added:

Acursed "Livet är den längsta vägen til helvetet"
All I See "Once you've fallen in love"
Complete "Adjusting the perpetual motion machine"

Interesting, just found out that all files from the eirecore divshare account have been deleted. Anyone know why this happened? Anyway, the stuff I posted recently was uploaded to my personal divshare account so let's see for how long they are allowed to stay there...

Interesting, just found out that all files from the eirecore divshare account have been deleted. Anyone know why this happened?
This is the error message if ya click on the deleted links.
We're sorry, this file has been removed.
Our staff removes anything that we deem inappropriate, illegal or unsuitable for any reason. If you believe this file has been removed in error, drop us a line at [email protected].

Actually I just logged in to the eirecore divshare account and saw all the files in the list are "overruled" with text deleted next to them.

Evil fuckers!!! Why did they deem it any of those things? Do they think Pisschrist are going to take them to court?

what i like is that QOTSA is left up but jobbykrust, nuclear death, epatasavalta are deleted. anyway there's a wealth of other upload sites to use, just find one and link to that on the blog instead. e.g. 4shared.com.
i looked at 7inchcrust.blogspot though and that's still ok for divshare links so i dunno what's up. was anyone uploading metallica or anything?

Hmm, anybody check the eirecore email account if there's any info on this? I have a feeling they don't do something like this without notifying people. I might be wrong of course...

New post added, Rajoitus Discography CD. (Oh, and btw, Rajoitus means "restriction" in Finnish....)

kimusawea - kurze abhandlung vom menschen und seinem gluck LP
atmospheric weirdcore/hardcore. singer alexandra went on to roar gutturally for headache-inducing 'math core grind noise' merchants bolz'n. i much preferred kimusawea myself...
http://www.divshare.com/download/1656388-3a6

lost world - tot aber haltbar LP

trilingual (german, english, italian) female-fronted gravelly-vocaled melodic crusty hardcore. songs about animal rights, war, capitalism etc. great vocals, tendency towards silly lyrics and emo-ism at times.
http://www.divshare.com/download/1655790-69c

endrophobia - 4 song EP.
band of lost world singer Tati.
"Damn, this is one fucking killer EP. This band has in its ranks members of Lost World, Phalanx, and Severed Head of State, and play dark hardcore punk with a good mix of tempos, great melodic sensibilities, and raspy female vocal snarls that occasional lean towards gritty singing." http://www.divshare.com/download/1655885-c10

endrophobia LP:
http://www.divshare.com/download/1656198-4c9

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back