Ye Olde Upload Thread (1 Viewer)

Re: eirecore upload blog

Cheers Shane.

Feel guilty for uploading this for some reason.
Haven't heard anyone on about this.Leo/Error type is the man who came across this album.
Track 3 and 5 drive me nuts.Whole album is crazy.
Ratad - 'Garcia' cd
http://download.yousendit.com/430215857DC4A410
any chance you could put that back up? didn't see it before and link's dead now

adorior - author of incest (female-fronted black metal from surrey..)

http://www.divshare.com/download/3714883-925

61HGAZRW0NL._AA240_.jpg

here's some more adorior, earlier album - http://www.divshare.com/download/3720341-a18

it's really very good

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica]from blackmetal.com:
Blasting skyward from Sutton, Surrey (England) is Head Not Found's clearly superior answer to Italy's Opera IX. The 'jaded lungs' grim blackened cries of Melissa front this brutal Blackened Death/Thrash outfit clearly rooted in basic pioneer Black Metal of early Sodom. Adorior are adept at presenting aggressive Modern/Pagan Black Metal of supreme darkness with Old School attack as a vehicle for Melissa's sore-throat inducing tirades of unpretentious magick, necroscience, and moribund romanticism. An atmosphere as corrosive and horrific as a terrifying descent into Hell; sure to satisfy all grind-starved headbanger fans of brutal new Black/Death-Thrash. Yes: Adorior's 'Like Cutting the Sleeping' is highly recommended as a milestone release for Extreme Black Metal...

that review was originally full of exclamation marks but i removed them cos they were totally not grim.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Adorior?

fuck me lads.How on earth did that get on a punk/hc blog..

awesome..
i had a feeling you'd know of them...i only just heard them off that britannia infernus compilation which i've been downloading in painfully sporadic dribs and drabs off soulseek for the last few months.
awesomeness interspersed with occasional intense silliness, which makes it all the more metal.

ha! i see the number of adorior downloads has slightly increased since jamie's endorsement.
i recommend the second link (earlier record) above the first but both are pleasantly thrashing. the first record is more black metal, the second is more thrash, but both are fine excursions into extreme aural enjoyment.

yeah, i'm finding out all about various bands called dystopia through the ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back