XBox 360 (14 Viewers)

didnt know guitar hero was out today.....i think i just pooed my pants. relax wilbert plenty of good games coming out!

Where are ya reading this ? game said guitar hero is out in 2 weeks!

Are you getting it? I've only played it on the ps2, the reviews for the 360 version are very good.
Yeah, i'll probably pay out full whack for it too. Looks sweet.
didnt know guitar hero was out today.....i think i just pooed my pants. relax wilbert plenty of good games coming out!

Where are ya reading this ? game said guitar hero is out in 2 weeks!
Play.com are selling it already - got the release date off they site and had it marked in my work calender with about a month.

EDIT: Ah testicles, it's been pushed back. Fuck anyways. I'm off home.

I just did that too, your meant to pay €10 along with the 2 games but ya man gave me 1cent change instead of charging me the tenner!

I exchanged Dead Rising and GoW and got Tiger Woods 2007 as I was most impressed with the demo.

TW '07 has the most drop dead gorgeous graphics and it has far more depth then the last version I pld which was '05.
Very happy with this game, I must be getting old because all the games I play now are sports games :eek:

TW '07
EA Cricket '07
Pes 6
NBA 2K7

Forgot to add that the crowd is fabulous, you see them running to the next hole and when they get hit by a misplaced shot they get injured!

I know it's old news, but fuckin' Crackdown. I've got THREE agility orbs left to get. I refuse to cave and use a map from the interpod.

I still haven't touched Okami, Final Fantasy 12 or Kingdom Hearts 2. I keep thinking "I don't have time for such a huge game.. just a quick game of Crackdown". Then suddenly, it's four hours later and I've just been lepping around buildings blowing shit up. I could have finished all three of those games with the amount of time I've spent playing Crackdown this weekend.

what local time does xbox live come back on at?
rumour is theyre upgrading their server for new halo 2 maps and the halo 3 beta as there is predicted to be a massive surge of people downloading it.

I'm going to stop downloading demos they're a waste of time.

Crackdown demo was meh, full game great.
R6V demo boring as hell, full game great.
Virtua Tennis 3, demo hard and frustraiting, full game great.

what local time does xbox live come back on at?
rumour is theyre upgrading their server for new halo 2 maps and the halo 3 beta as there is predicted to be a massive surge of people downloading it.
Is this from the same people who started the rumour that the reason the US went into iraq and subsequently hung Saddam was because he wrote a bad review of halo 2 for IGN Australian edition?

Xbox live is down for maintenance as far as i know. Its back at 9pm our time tonight.

Theres a dashboard update due in may which is rumoured to include a web browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back