XBox 360 (9 Viewers)

gears of war
pgr (that actually belongs to pete)
pro evo
viva pinyata
fight night 3
kameo

and i have yet to actually play viva pinyata or kameo. what with the wii and the DS there's just too much to play at the moment

GOW
Splinter Cell
Rainbow 6
Ghost Recon (borrowed)
Hitman
PES 6
FIFA World Cup
Dark Angel or some bullshit

Erm
R6V
GOW
PGR3
PES6
TW07
Oblivion
Viva Pinata
Saints Row
Dead Rising (well, I own it but I've lent it to my mate in London)

Though I might trade one or two of those in on Friday for Crackdown, Saints Row is the most likely I reckon....

Ah no I really liked saints row, but I completed it ages ago, and even though I enjoyed the multiplayer when I first got the 360 I don't think I'll go back to it now. I've got R6V if I want to be doing that.

Seems, in the UK at least, the retailers are sticking to the street date for crackdown.

Gears of War
Battlefield2: Modern Combat
Ghost Recon
PGR 3
PGR 3 (force feedback one i got with the wheel)
Dead or Alive 4
Burnout Revenge
Saints Row (played it for an hour, at most)
Dead Rising (played it for 2 hours, at most)
Perfect Dark
& Crackdown is on the way from Canadia as i type (along with VirtuaFighter 5 for the ps3 rahhhh).

on Live I have Gauntlet, Doom & Geometry Wars

Table Tennis
NBA2k7
Fight Night 3
Dead Rising
Splinter Cell (unopened)
Gears of War ( don't play)

Arcade
Scramble

Want to buy
Tiger Woods 2k7

Christ. This is rapidly turning into a "my games collection is bigger than yours" thread. Put em away fellas.

why does no-one still have halo 2? and one thing im really hatin with this xbox thing is the lack of a zelda, mario or metal gear(type-game). theres NO dept to any of the games and oblivion has too much dept.
boo.
i want the magic of zelda.

I wouldn't say oblivion is that in-depth. It's a bit bewildering for the first few hours, but once you work out whats going on it not that hard at all.

If your looking for a zelda-like game it's the best you're gonna get on the 360 for a while, though Blue Dragon looks like it could be good, and <ass Effect too.

Thing is with the 'next gen', games are still really expensive to make, so companies are gonna go with the big-selling sport/shooting game at the moment. When development get better and costs come down you'll probably see more original games come out.

And there's Fable 2, which will be somewhere between "pretty good" and "terrific" depending on whether or not you believe all the things Peter Molyneux says about it.

I really liked the first one.

why does no-one still have halo 2? and one thing im really hatin with this xbox thing is the lack of a zelda, mario or metal gear(type-game). theres NO dept to any of the games and oblivion has too much dept.
boo.
i want the magic of zelda.

you really should have bought the wii if you wanted a zelda or mario game!! the ps3/360 are completly different to the nintendo consoles. for zelda yeah blue dragon will be close, but the reason zelda is so popular is because nothing comes close to it in that genre! As for the whole platform game (mario) they have kind of died off and again nintendo is the best at it. Although banjo and kazoee by rare is coming out on the 360. As for metal gear that can bog off, i never liked them. The story never seemed to port over to an english audience very well. If ya like sneaking games though you have splinter cell and to a lesser extent rsv. Last generation i picked up a xbox and gamecube and same again this generation (360/wii) because I know there is a difference in the types of games released for both.

You should pick up a wii though, zelda, mario galaxy and paper mario all coming out for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back