WrestleMania 22 [there better not be any spoilers in here] (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
105.jpg

i didn't see it for the second year in a row but this looks hillarious. check out that giant sledgehammer! why didn't Cena get a giant pair of Reeboks? off to try and find some footage of Bret at the Hall Of Fame ceremony now.

Re: WrestleMania 22

holy shit,whats the game up to?ive fallen way off the pace since my sattelite went.

queen kong said:
holy shit,whats the game up to?ive fallen way off the pace since my sattelite went.

he calls himself the King Of Kings these days and has a Harley Race style handlebar moustache going on.

ilovehoovering said:
he calls himself the King Of Kings these days and has a Harley Race style handlebar moustache going on.

Damn.
I was hoping by that pic that there was some sort of time travelling storyline goin on. That would be deadly.

ilovehoovering said:

Jeeeeez that "the game" thing went on long enough. Haven't watched wrestling in years but these things are usually fun.

ilovehoovering said:
105.jpg

i didn't see it for the second year in a row but this looks hillarious. check out that giant sledgehammer! why didn't Cena get a giant pair of Reeboks? off to try and find some footage of Bret at the Hall Of Fame ceremony now.

Don't mess with Monkey Hell;

ep3_10.jpg

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Wrestling's shit these days. Got a double DVD recently of Royal Rumble 91 and 92. Good times.

The Big Bossmans elimination in the 92 Rumble - absolute classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back