WrestleMania 22 [there better not be any spoilers in here] (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
105.jpg

i didn't see it for the second year in a row but this looks hillarious. check out that giant sledgehammer! why didn't Cena get a giant pair of Reeboks? off to try and find some footage of Bret at the Hall Of Fame ceremony now.

Re: WrestleMania 22

holy shit,whats the game up to?ive fallen way off the pace since my sattelite went.

queen kong said:
holy shit,whats the game up to?ive fallen way off the pace since my sattelite went.

he calls himself the King Of Kings these days and has a Harley Race style handlebar moustache going on.

ilovehoovering said:
he calls himself the King Of Kings these days and has a Harley Race style handlebar moustache going on.

Damn.
I was hoping by that pic that there was some sort of time travelling storyline goin on. That would be deadly.

ilovehoovering said:

Jeeeeez that "the game" thing went on long enough. Haven't watched wrestling in years but these things are usually fun.

ilovehoovering said:
105.jpg

i didn't see it for the second year in a row but this looks hillarious. check out that giant sledgehammer! why didn't Cena get a giant pair of Reeboks? off to try and find some footage of Bret at the Hall Of Fame ceremony now.

Don't mess with Monkey Hell;

ep3_10.jpg

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Wrestling's shit these days. Got a double DVD recently of Royal Rumble 91 and 92. Good times.

The Big Bossmans elimination in the 92 Rumble - absolute classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back