Wow, they kept this quiet!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uplVGF9OGI4"]YouTube - Ronan O'Gara talks about his last 15 mins as a lion[/ame]

the 2 heineken cup medals and that grand slam will be remembered long after that last 12 mins in pretoria. i'll bet we was concussed.

that being said, he made a mince meat of that one.

the 2 heineken cup medals and that grand slam will be remembered long after that last 12 mins in pretoria. i'll bet we was concussed.

Yeah, Gavin Hastings and David Campese (albeit against them) made horrific, series costing errors in a Lions test series and neither of their legacys in the game are tarneshed by it.

They had Ronan O'Gara's name and details listed in the player profile section for the Leinster squad. Seems to be gone now.

well they didn't really. I was asking a Leinster mad mate of mine what the story with this was. Apparently the people who host the Leinster and Munster (and Leicester) websites are one and the same. It was found they used the same database for all 3 sites and that if you went to player info for munster, loaded up Ronan O'Gara, then changed the URL from munster.ie to leinster.ie, the info would remain, but the template for the rest of the page would change to the leinster one.

Simple really. But they cottoned on to the fact that people cottoned onto this and now its been righted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back