Would everyone who's still awake post here? (1 Viewer)

Should I accept a myspace friend request off The Rags?

Jillface: no, talking about Janers, this thread is moving too fast for me.

i tend not to accept band friend requests unless i know them.. or like them or something.

I'll accept requests off Irish bands, just in case I happen to meet them and they'd be like "hey, why aren't you our myspace friend, prick?". I've met half the Rags, two thirds of that particular half were sound, but let's not go there....

Alright. Guess that means I'm gone as well.

I hope this thread entertains all the working people who log on the morning to find a 12 page thread popping up overnight.

Cookie monster dude: get some bed into you. Otherwise you'll just pass out at about 6 or 7 and sleep all day and wake up tomorrow at like 4pm and go "What the fuck?!". Well, that's my experience anyway.

But tonight, It's actually not that late a night for me, and I'm sure I'll get straight to sleep with the beer and all, so that's pretty good.

Porco Dio and goodnight everybody!

bye guyz

waving_goodbye.jpg

Being raped by insomnia all night. Rotten buzz, luckily its Friday tomorrow(or today).

acupuncture can help with insomnia. i dont have insomnia but ive had acupuncture and it's deadly.

actually id recommend it to anyone even if they dont have something ailing them. it's a really weird/enjoyable sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back