Would everyone who's still awake post here? (2 Viewers)

WTF have u a Sean Connery avatar for etc etc

It all started when Damon Kind posted up this pic:

zardoz.jpg

By which I was enthralled. Not in a gay way though. After that, all my avatar's have involved Sean Connery in various Zardoz scene's. The fact that he also might be called Sean C is a coincidence.

Still, I've never seen Zardoz, that's my dirty secret. Apologies to all the people who've given me Zardoz rep. :eek:

word indeed.think it was a cramps article that i seen em, that is to say i saw em in
Kid Congo Powers was the first,last and definitive guitarist in the band but he left after the second or third album to join The Cramps.He done some work for Nick Cave too.Their line-up over the years was mental considering each individual members past and future;The Damned,Thee Headcoatees,Tom Waits backing band,Cocteau Twins,Johnson Bros.Dead Milkmen,X and thats just the backing band!

It all started when Damon Kind posted up this pic:

zardoz.jpg

By which I was enthralled. Not in a gay way though. After that, all my avatar's have involved Sean Connery in various Zardoz scene's. The fact that he also might be called Sean C is a coincidence.

Still, I've never seen Zardoz, that's my dirty secret. Apologies to all the people who've given me Zardoz rep. :eek:
I see ur point

it's a grower alright.

why don't you listen to something good sean?

Dunno. Used to listen to Lyric at this hour, but eventually I noticed that they play the same stuff every night, which can really freak one out when they can't tell one day from the other for weeks and weeks.

What would you recommend? You seem to keep similar hours to me, recommend me something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back