Worst ever Irish film (1 Viewer)

it was completely set in ireland. maybe we're thinking of a dufferent film

I mean this horrific film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375819/

I realised earlier that you meant this film. I had blocked it from my memory as it was so shite. That was quite a feat of mine because I blocked it from memory despite knowing the director. A nicer guy you would find hard to meet. Not quite sure how he managed to make such a terrible film.

I'm glad there's people sticking up for Disco Pigs and Rawhead Rex, both good films. I used to quite fancy Elaine Cassidy, has she been in anything recently?

I've avoided watching most of the shit films mentioned bar the honeymooners which is indeed shite. At a guess boy eats girl is the worst of the lot.

I was an extra in The Honeymooners - jesus that Cedric the Entertainer is a fucking idiot..Couldn't get a single line right.

i saw cedric the entertainer driving a bus up and down o'connell street..strange..

the worst ever irish film is this piece of shit!

69630-large.jpg

The Front Line is hilarious, it's got shoot out's on Mary Street, a black guy head butting a racist, a priest turning into a bad ass killer, an immegration officer who suddenly seems to be running police investigations etc etc. What's not to like :D

Much as I hate Adam and Paul I don't think even I could class it as the worst Irish film ever.

The Van was fairly shit, as was In America if that can be classified as Irish???.

But I'll have to go for the aforementioned Accelerator
acceleratorbfr.jpg

I'm tempted to say 'all of them' but I like Neil Jordan's films.

What was that one that was dubbed 'Ireland's Shallow Grave'? That was atrocious on every level.

how to cheat in the leaving cert? actually, it would be much harder to name irish films that aren't shite.

when brendan met trudy is very funny and well daycent.
trojan eddie ,
the commitiments
I reckon disco pigs was fairly okay.
the butcher boy

worst film = the last bus home was pretty atrocious but well worth owning for all
the punk cameos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back