World Cup playoffs (1 Viewer)

despair1237852510.jpg

Couldn't have asked for a worse draw. I can hear it now "and Benzema is having a field day with Kilbane..".

Even from a personal point of view, the fact that the away tie is on a Wednesday means I'll have to suffer watching it on telly rather than being there screaming my head off.

Every fucking time we go into a play-off we get the away leg second. Same for Belgium, Turkey and Iran. It's heartbreaking.

Even from a personal point of view, the fact that the away tie is on a Wednesday means I'll have to suffer watching it on telly rather than being there screaming my head off.

I only realised when they announced the dates that I'll be in New York for the first match (and it's iffey if I'll be able to see it) and in Toronto for the second (at least I'll be visiting a guy from Carlow so if it's on somewhere I'm sure we'll be able to see that one).

Edit: If we didn't get Greece I'd have wanted France. Midfield in those two games will be ugly what with both sides basically playing with pairs of holding midfielders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back