wma's to mp3's (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

anyone know any good wma to mp3 converters? i just downloaded itunes (was running windows media player cuz i didn't wanna get in shit at work for downloading something but now i don't care) and it's currently importing all my wma files (converting to AAC first, whatever the hell that is, are ipods able to run those?)...at any rate, wanna transfer all my wma's to mp3, hopefully using a free converter...looked at one, couldn't verify the publisher and am NOT about to download and run something which could tear this machine a new asshole.

help?

Lord Damian said:
anyone know any good wma to mp3 converters? i just downloaded itunes (was running windows media player cuz i didn't wanna get in shit at work for downloading something but now i don't care) and it's currently importing all my wma files (converting to AAC first, whatever the hell that is, are ipods able to run those?)...at any rate, wanna transfer all my wma's to mp3, hopefully using a free converter...looked at one, couldn't verify the publisher and am NOT about to download and run something which could tear this machine a new asshole.

help?
this this freeware thing might do it

http://www.majorgeeks.com/JetAudio_d4154.html

so iPod transfers wma's to mp3's? why does it choose to transfer to AAC? i assume there must be something in it's options panel which i could toggle to switch it to "transfer to mp3"...it's busy now though, and AAC's are good enough apparently.

thanks h8n.

Lord Damian said:
i assume there must be something in it's options panel which i could toggle to switch it to "transfer to mp3"

I think you just select the tracks, right-click, and select convert to MP3. Haven't done it for ages, but it's something dazzlingly simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back