Wisdom Teeth (1 Viewer)

I've had a spinal tap, AND jelly all over my balls.
I've also seen my own face with mine own eye. Without a mirror. True story.

My wisdom teeth apparantly came up ages ago. I did'nt notice. Thus, i cared less. You'll be grand.

I want to hear Vinnie crying about his teeth.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I want to hear Vinnie crying about his teeth.

yeah its grim. from what i heard he awoke from his operation with bruises all over his chest from where the doctor had put his knee to get extra leverage.

Alan Remorse said:
??? do tell

also, this balls/jelly thing sounds pretty sweet

In order to lookat what they initially thought was a legion at the back of my left eye discovered a routine examination, (had gammy eye as a youngster) doctors gave me a local anaesthetic, popped my eye out the socket and examined away. One of my earliest memories is seeing my own cheek.
Turned out to be a birthmark. A very,very rare birthmark.

Very rare.

chrs24.jpg

HitsLikeAGirl said:
In order to lookat what they initially thought was a legion at the back of my left eye discovered a routine examination, (had gammy eye as a youngster) doctors gave me a local anaesthetic, popped my eye out the socket and examined away. One of my earliest memories is seeing my own cheek.
Turned out to be a birthmark. A very,very rare birthmark.

Very rare.

chrs24.jpg

Fuck me, that's some gruesome sounding shit.

I have to have a lumbar puncture soon. I wimped out of my last appointment but I'll have to have it done next time. Is it as awful as it sounds?

Margo said:
Fuck me, that's some gruesome sounding shit.

I have to have a lumbar puncture soon. I wimped out of my last appointment but I'll have to have it done next time. Is it as awful as it sounds?

Suck it up. It's the only good advice there is. Think of it more as a proceedure rather than somthing being thats being done to you. It's fascinating medicine.

i had the sideways wisdom tooth thing as well, it was pushing against the tooth next to it and couldve damaged that one so i got all four teeth out under the anesthetic that has you unconscious in hospital. i was offered a choice actually which was nice. i'll always choose unconscious for these things. aswell as signing the flabby lip disclaimer thing i agreed that they could slice open my cheek a bit from the corner of my mouth over because the sideways tooth was too far back for them to be able to reach into it through a normal sized mouth:eek: luckily they didnt do this.

has anyone else had an intimate experience with what looked like a tube of toothpaste following an appendectomy? not nice.

I had a wisdom tooth removed by a sadistic fiend earlier this year. It wasn't that bad really except for the fucking hideous crunching sound and the fact that my chest was concave for a week after. The most worrying aspect of it all was the gurning idiot in my face who appeared to experience orgasmic delight while he wrestled with my molar.

i got my knob stuck in my zipper when i was ten. this is Pre- theres something about mary. when my father got home he quickly assessed the situation, strode out and back in just as quick with a pair of scissors. I , not unnaturally , thought he was going to cut my willy off and freaked out. After the ''procedure off cutting my caks off, I went to the hospital and had my tiny seven year old zip scarred penis twiddled and handled by a ninety year old doctor. I then had to stick my johnson into a bowl of hot , hot Dettol for three weeks twice a day afterwards.

i really hope this happens to no one else. ever.

hey, anyone know what the cost per tooth of getting those babies out? I had one pulled last year by a butcher style dentist - 10 mins on chair, €50 in hand & €9 on painkillers. The whole process was seamless but I wanna get more out & I'll probably end up getting one yanked out in Dublin($$$)

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I got neg repped for this. Troublemakers.

It wasn't me, swear boss!

Actually, I've been meaning to ask but didn't want to sound like a complete dickwad but how does the rep thing work? I looked in the FAQs but no mention - I think. I tried to give rep to a few people but it didn't appear to register in their, er, scores. Can you see who gives it to you and who takes it away? And what's the rep power thing about?

I'll sleep easier tonight now.

I had my wisdom teeth out a year ago or so. I was put to sleep though, couldn't have lay there knowing what was going on, too traumatic for me, although the whole process was traumatic but thats just me, I'd throw up and pass out at the drop of a hat.

Janey, I've never been in de hospital with any sort of ailment.

Spinal taps, eyeballs out, wisdom teeth out, heads in bandages.

I'd love to maybe just break my little finger or something - just SOMEthing. ONCE.

i once thought like you do. when i was kid i wanted

1. a gnarly scar
2. teeth extracted
3. prolonged medication
4. glasses
5. at least one broken limb

i've now got/had all five and let me tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

I had a savage toothache in the winter of 1999. It got so bad one evening that I took eight Solpadeine in one go to ease the pain. I ended up flicking through the phonebook like a maniac at around 7:30pm that night until I found a dentist in Rathgar that was still working. I ran up there in 10 minutes and he had a look.

It was the tooth beside the wisdom tooth that was inflamed. The wisdom bruddah had been hitting off its neighbour.
He said it had to come out.
After some serious pulling and pain he got most of it out. The rest was still in the gum. He said that he couldn't do anymore for me until the nurse came in the following morning.

Anyways I was back in first time and he ended up putting a bib on me and proceeded to drill through the gum to get at the remaining piece of tooth. While he was it at it he took out the wisdom tooth that was the root (heheh) cause of the shit. There was blood and bits of gum flying everywhere. Including on the nurse's face.

I needed several stitches in my gum after that.
The dentist said I would never ever have to go through something like that again.

Intense. Repo Man's always intense.

Margo said:
Ah fuck it, I'll work it out for myself.

I'l make it quick. People who like what your saying will click on to your rep figure (above right) and approve you. Their rep power is then given to your rep figure, thus building it up. As your rep figure grows, your rep power increases, defining you either as a 'playa' (Lefty) or a low down and dirty miserable dog (politakill). In short, and despite what anyone else tells you, it's a popularity show.

Now back to the teeth.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I'l make it quick. People who like what your saying will click on to your rep figure (above right) and approve you. Their rep power is then given to your rep figure, thus building it up. As your rep figure grows, your rep power increases, defining you either as a 'playa' (Lefty) or a low down and dirty miserable dog (politakill). In short, and despite what anyone else tells you, it's a popularity show.

Now back to the teeth.

Thanks. :)

Amalgams or white fillings? Floss or cocktail sticks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back