Why I'm Going To Kill My Boss (1 Viewer)

Two new staff starting on Monday
One spare desk (which nobody is allowed to use, boss's orders)
One spare pc but no desk to put it on (see above)
I'm the "Office Manager" but I'm not to order any desks or computers.

I won't even mention the shortage of seating.

I'm tempted to hand in my notice and free up a desk

sweetoblivion: was that shop in dublin?it so sounds like somewhere I used to work!especially the shop with no toilet part!

My boss gives me tons of free food and tells me stories about seeing Neurosis in Gilman St in the early 90s. I :heart: him (not romantically though; he reads thumped occasionally. Hai!!)

speaking of toilets, just had a flashback of a pub i used to work in in college, probably has the most notoriously disgusting toilets of any pub in cork. first time working there was over the jazz weekend which was ridiculously busy as usual... was asked to unblock the toilets several times... apparatus provided was a single black bag. no gloves or anything else. empty reaching just thinking about it.

yeah its lovely to have a nice office full of people who arent fucking mentalists. i never wanna leave. someone randomly left 2 chocolates on my desk today...this is a regular occurrence :) :)

speaking of toilets, just had a flashback of a pub i used to work in in college, probably has the most notoriously disgusting toilets of any pub in cork. first time working there was over the jazz weekend which was ridiculously busy as usual... was asked to unblock the toilets several times... apparatus provided was a single black bag. no gloves or anything else. empty reaching just thinking about it.

that really was a form of cruel and unusual punishment, especially in there like :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back