Who is the worst band ever? (1 Viewer)

My criteria for the worst band ever;

1. Their music and lyrics have be really stinking bad. This alone is not enough as some bands are such bad musicians that they are endearing. (The Jesus and Mary Chain will not suffice)
2. They have to have some notoriety. A shit band that nobody has heard of will not be the worst merely because they will not have effected a lot of people. Therefore, the worst band must have to be or been played to death on the mainstream airwaves. (I’m thinking The Stereophonics)
3. There has to be some tangible reason why they are the worst. Just because you hate them does not mean that they are the worst ever. Their label’s marketing, things they have said in the press, their haircuts or even their name may all contribute to their contention of being the absolute worst. (I’m thinking Westlife)
4. They have to have or have had some sort of longevity in popularity. (Babylon Zoo will not suffice, I’m thinking Red hot Chilli Peppers)

I will now process the above criteria through my central neuro-processor…

Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatros

U2

That’s it, it’s U2.

1. Their music and lyrics have be really stinking bad. This alone is not enough as some bands are such bad musicians that they are endearing. (The Jesus and Mary Chain will not suffice)
2. They have to have some notoriety. A shit band that nobody has heard of will not be the worst merely because they will not have effected a lot of people. Therefore, the worst band must have to be or been played to death on the mainstream airwaves. (I’m thinking The Stereophonics)
3. There has to be some tangible reason why they are the worst. Just because you hate them does not mean that they are the worst ever. Their label’s marketing, things they have said in the press, their haircuts or even their name may all contribute to their contention of being the absolute worst. (I’m thinking Westlife)
4. They have to have or have had some sort of longevity in popularity. (Babylon Zoo will not suffice, I’m thinking Red hot Chilli Peppers)

Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatros

U2

That’s it, it’s U2.
U2 had their moments before they got old & shit.

Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatros

U2

That’s it, it’s U2.

I see you've played knifey spooney before.

frorly-full.jpg

kthnkbai

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back