Who is the worst band ever? (1 Viewer)

I hate metallica more than anything! Also the chili peppers and alice in chains and i think the white stripes could not be more over rated, i could go on all day but my main point is I HATE METALLICA!bog!bog!bog
yes, even they're early stuff

Slayer.

hahahahaha, not really...just picked up a replacement copy of "Reign in Blood" last night - god i love that album.

worst band ever? fucking Steely fucking Dan.

Lord Damian said:
worst band ever? fucking Steely fucking Dan.
I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Steely Dan. He always corners me at things and talks to me for ages about them. I think he wants me to feel the same way about them. He also adores 10 cc. Both o fthem made it into this worst band thread :rolleyes:

stephenoblunt said:
I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Steely Dan. He always corners me at things and talks to me for ages about them. I think he wants me to feel the same way about them. He also adores 10 cc. Both o fthem made it into this worst band thread :rolleyes:
and tell me stephen, how does this make you feel?

stephenoblunt said:
he wants to vibrate you using a steel dildo with a 10cc outboard petrol engine. its so obvious. be careful man.

photon said:
I'd agree with most of those myself, although I have a real soft spot for Pink Floyd, and Fatboy Slim has managed quite a few good tracks along the way. I also find the White Stripes more boring and ignorable than out-and-out irritating.

i wouldnt say that any of the ones i said i hate are the WORST bands ever, there are endless worthless boybands which are a degradation of music. pink floyd, fatboy slim, the white stripes along with bob marley also; they personally bother me because i just think they are so derivative. i think the type of music they do has been done far far better by other artists who sadly aren't even half as well known. and i will state again that this is only my opinion.

Brian Conniffe said:
i wouldnt say that any of the ones i said i hate are the WORST bands ever, there are endless worthless boybands which are a degradation of music. pink floyd, fatboy slim, the white stripes along with bob marley also; they personally bother me because i just think they are so derivative. i think the type of music they do has been done far far better by other artists who sadly aren't even half as well known. and i will state again that this is only my opinion.
:confused: so you have a beef with bob and co. because he's well known and others aren't? that's hardly they're fault!

stephenoblunt said:
Shit, I'd better do something so! I won't be going to an event near him for some time!!
if bubba doesnt want to go to the circus just make sure that the circus doesnt come to bubba. thats all i'll say. for the moment.

Brian Conniffe said:
bands i hate:
manic street preachers
oasis
red hot chilli peppers
the white stripes
fun loving criminals
pink floyd
robbie williams
fatboy slim
limp bizkit
dandy warhols

just my opinion like, hope no-one is offended.
can't believe it took five pages before someone finally mentioned "nu metal" übercunt fred durst and his cunty little band limp bizkit.. :)

YOU JUST DONT GET THEM THATS ALL.THEY SING ABOUT REAL THINGS G
plug said:
can't believe it took five pages before someone finally mentioned "nu metal" übercunt fred durst and his cunty little band limp bizkit.. :)

Brian Conniffe said:
no, i dislike them because they are watered down and derivative, to me.

Just out of curiousity, who do you think they're watered down in comparison to? And are you talking about the Barrett-lead years, the Waters-lead years, or both?

(Not that I'm defending Pink Floyd, it's just that I spent too many happy times listening to them under the influence of various substances as a teenager to completely dismiss them.)

I'd also be interested in finding out who you think Fatboy Slim is derivative of. Bomb the Bass or someone similar, maybe?

(Not going to ask about the White Stripes, 'cause it's my opinion that they just nick licks from Zep and the Stones circa 1972-73.)

Paul

A lot of these bands are on the list because of peoples personal taste of course.

I personally loathe The Beach Boys, Steely Dan, Air Suply etc etc but have to admit, grudginlgy... they're " good at what they do" well, some of them are...

But bands like Babyshambles? rubbish i say!

There is footage of Terry and the Idiots that has got to be one of the funniest shit band clips I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back