Who is the worst band ever? (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah? Well at least we take the time to get off our asses to form the worst bands ever to make really shit music. If it wasn't for terrible bands, all bands would be brilliant and then you wouldn't know which bands were good and which were bad assuming that even if all bands were brilliant some of them wouldn't be very good.

Ed said:
I've seen an excessive amount of really shit bands. Saw Shed Seven by accident once, now there was an awful band.
There's some irish bands that are strong contenders. Some of you are in them.

speaking of B*wi*ch*d or whateva, they came into Lobo - the club downstairs in the morrison - a few years back. they were with their bro Shane..t. on the way in, he stitched some dude a loaf on the stairs and there was blood everywhere. then they all left.

I wonder if they do kids parties.

Ed said:
There's some irish bands that are strong contenders. Some of you are in them.

You took the words rightoutta ma mouth, oh it must have been while I was reppin you

Note, this is not a bad band allusion to Meatloaf, for he is great.

Can I nominate Vonda Sheppard of Ally McBeal for the worst solo artist. Closely followed by trendy new Paul Brady, Michael Bolton and Madonna.

This fucking cunt is without doubt the worst solo artist ever. She is also in contention for the worst human being ever.

hazel.jpg

I want to loaf her in the fucking face. Fucking Hazel Kaneswaran. I will actually be in the same locality as this bint on sunday. Shes fucking dead meat.

Queen Buzzo said:
You took the words rightoutta ma mouth, oh it must have been while I was reppin you

Note, this is not a bad band allusion to Meatloaf, for he is great.

Can I nominate Vonda Sheppard of Ally McBeal for the worst solo artist. Closely followed by trendy new Paul Brady, Michael Bolton and Madonna.

Motion for Vonda Shephard to be voted worst solo artist seconded and carried. She is just shit and when she does covers of songs I like it makes me want to wear my head inside-out so that I can't hear.

Lighthouse Family and M People are naturally two of the worst bands ever. Groove Armada too, for being a young person's equivalent.

Who said MN8? They only had one song like, and in all sincerity, it was a great song!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back