who hase chicken pox before ? (1 Viewer)

whos had chicken pox before

• is it realy sore

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • liveable with

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
you'll have to stay home for a good while...

and if u scratch the pox they become scars

They'll wreck ur head (including ur scalp, and the rest of ur body) for about a week. Unpleasent but not unbearable.

everyone gets different degrees of chicken pox. luckily i got it when i was about 5, because i had them EVERYWHERE. and i do mean everywhere...
i've heard adult chicken pox are meant to be worse because you feel the itching more. and i go insane from itches.
but aside from that... everything's okay.

I had shingles(the adult form of chicken pox) about 3 months ago very painful, you know the only vegan way of curing it is by rubbing your skin with your own piss. It has to be your first piss of the morning.

Originally posted by seanstress
I had shingles(the adult form of chicken pox) about 3 months ago very painful, you know the only vegan way of curing it is by rubbing your skin with your own piss. It has to be your first piss of the morning.

at leat thats what we told him!! Still cant believe he fell for it :):D

jez

seems like you lot have biger problems than i ,yeah sean thats one i ment shingles and piss ? im sure it feels nice maybe but id make a face like this showering in my own piss :eek: but it could be fun well kev if you want to get off school for a mounth and a week come over to my house .

pome

i found this poem about headaches, i will post it here instead of a new thread so it doesn't mysteriously disappear

I've got an incredible headache,
My temples are throbbing with pain,
it feels like a freight train with two locomotives
is chugging about in my brain.

I'm sure I can't stand it much longer,
my skull is being squeezed in a vise,
as regiments march to the blaring of trumpets,
and thousands of tap-dancing mice

apparently it's from a children's book, kinda heavy going if you ask me even if there are trains and mice involved

Originally posted by seanstress

??? What the fuck . . .

Chickenpox

According to the doctor, I nearly died from Chickenpox when I was about 7. I guess I was too out of it to remember, cause I don't remember much apart from when I started getting better. Oh yeah, I remember I had to had these baths with some alkaline in them or something like that.
Anyway, I have a wee small scar on my jaw from one of the pox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back