who do you think is the best irish band? (1 Viewer)

as well the wormholes (when g. blackmore played with them) i think the idiots, the nullset*, schroeders cat have played / recorded some of the more intersting irish music in the past couple of years.

sha-mon mutha-fucka!!!!

*=pricks

Jesus Christ? Ah now fella, calm down there... what did you say? and what did i say?

Originally posted by Dan
Jesus Christ, I remember saying the exact same thing and being fucking toren to bits over it, by many people, you included...

Yo h!

I know it wasn't directed at me but I just thought I'd say my bit.

'sall.

I agree with Hector at the moment.

All music is shit. So what?

I still need sleep ... mmmm... afternooon naap on the coouucchhh.

billygannon: Nope, not going to Berlin for a while yet. URC is keeping me here at the mo'.

Will probably go for a few months in the summer or something.

yawn.

d.

aahhhh ... all's well that end well. let's ALL of us take a wee afternoon nap on the couch and drift away listening to the sweet sweet sounds of the denizens of ilk...

ha this is a proper discussion!!!
.|..|

i dunno large mound, and i heard the denizens song on this site, and its not my cuppa tea. and the wormholes?:confused:

you can't be the best band if no-one knows you! if you're good , people will hear. the better you are the more will know you.

oh and hector, nirvana are american, from seattle.

Originally posted by barry
if you're good , people will hear. the better you are the more will know you.

you know that column they used to have in hot press about demo tapes where the old guy that they're trying to pension off is allowed to prattle on about whatever he feels like? yeah. that's what this reminded me of.

Originally posted by silo
you know that column they used to have in hot press about demo tapes where the old guy that they're trying to pension off is allowed to prattle on about whatever he feels like? yeah. that's what this reminded me of.

Same here. But Barry is joking ... aren't you Barry?

Originally posted by silo

This guy?

Stars of the City

None of the Above

Theres a new Dublin Band Called
Stars of the City
They piss all over all the other bands,and in my opinion are dublins best kept secret!
Check them out on Thursday in the Music Centre!
And See For Yourself!

(edited by pete: flyer image removed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back