Where's Jane? (2 Viewers)

will she go to the xmas party? i never saw any of that row with the strange guy. i took the odd dig at her long posts as well but i think she was a decent skin all-in-all.

maybe she could do a comeback thread? something along the lines of 'Would you have an abortion if you thought the kid would grow up to be a feminist?'.

I wasn't lurking, I got sent the thread, loike.

ANYROADS, I'm touched that yizzers missed me, but mostly I've been avoiding it because I lost my job -- otherwise known as 'being made freelance by external forces' -- and I figured if I didn't keep myself away from Thumped, I might never again find what used to be known as 'self-discipline'.

Like a drunk at a bar, like. Addicted to pricks.

Also, any of youse who have also 'gone freelance' should join my gang of wastoids. None of us has yet to venture out into the world, but soon we will be the jobless flashmob the joyful employed hate to hate. DRINKING LONG CUPS OF TEA NEAR YOU, and PAYING IN LINT-CLUNG COPPERS.

I wasn't lurking, I got sent the thread, loike.

ANYROADS, I'm touched that yizzers missed me, but mostly I've been avoiding it because I lost my job -- otherwise known as 'being made freelance by external forces' -- and I figured if I didn't keep myself away from Thumped, I might never again find what used to be known as 'self-discipline'.

Like a drunk at a bar, like. Addicted to pricks.

Also, any of youse who have also 'gone freelance' should join my gang of wastoids. None of us has yet to venture out into the world, but soon we will be the jobless flashmob the joyful employed hate to hate. DRINKING LONG CUPS OF TEA NEAR YOU, and PAYING IN LINT-CLUNG COPPERS.

I'll accept your lint clung coppers anytime jane. Hows the womb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back