When you're so tired you can't sleep... (3 Viewers)

Just wait 'til you have a day off and spend the whole day in bed. Cut out anything with sugar/ caffeine in your diet. I get this overtiredness now and again. I also get really overexcited in the brain sometimes. Like a complete spastic.

Nothing to be done.

also, listening to david kitt may induce somnia.

Did you see that guy on the t.v on Saturday? Ah, Jaysus, come out of it will ya! :mad: The worst thing I ever seen in my life. Fucking hell, my eyeballs nearly rolled off my face with boredom. Only disbelief kept them stabled to my sockets. He's a national disgrace (he's probably a Southsider too...). The fact that he's the very worst of the worst tells you just how bad that is.

Never mind Brits out, I'd be happy with just Kitt out!

Did you see that guy on the t.v on Saturday? Ah, Jaysus, come out of it will ya! :mad: The worst thing I ever seen in my life. Fucking hell, my eyeballs nearly rolled off my face with boredom. Only disbelief kept them stabled to my sockets. He's a national disgrace (he's probably a Southsider too...). The fact that he's the very worst of the worst tells you just how bad that is.

Never mind Brits out, I'd be happy with just Kitt out!

Detailed. Articulate. Reasoned.

Ten out of ten.

Had them on prescription a few years back.

Me too but prefer xanax and they're a cleaner drug to be prescribed anyway. The hangover experienced the next day is never bad for me, im usually still on autopilot and never look at my watch during work. One of the reasons why yesterday was a good Monday :)

Freaky thread, must be the weather - i've barely been able to sleep the last few nights and was freakin out. Woke up this morning after a couple of hours actually feeling nauseous thinking *"£&"&"£*@:<>@@(*"!"&!("&^£^"&£" !!!!! (paraphrasing).

My only advice is to grab whatever spare time you can in the early evening to stick the head down and see if you can sleep then. It's tempting to say "oh I can't waste time sleeping, I'll manage until tonight" but if you think about it, you're fuck all use when you are awake so what's the point. You need to catch up so force yourself to do it.

I'm just up from sleeping a few hours and I feel deadly (relative to earlier anyway). Maybe try getting some nice smellin going on - burn nice oils, lavender preferably I guess....Maybe try doing some yoga-esque stretching to chill out...? Try to sort out the room temperature maybe a while before you go to bed. Like have the window open a good while beforehand if need be so that the room has a chance to cool down. (I'm makin this shit up, can you tell :eek: ?)

So here we are. We've tried sleeping, but twas all in vain.

I took all my own advice too. But no good.

Apparently you should sleep with your head poiting North."This aligns your body with the magnetic field of the planet, bringing your own energies into harmony with those of the Earth."

And here's me with my head pointing East-North-East. Gorillas mot as scare now....

ok guys. herein lies the answer to going to schlafen city.
fertig?
ok.

sleeping%20baby.JPG

baby-sleep3.jpg

Gbabyfairy.jpg

anne_geddes_tausendschoenchen.jpg

annegeddeswallpaper120.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzkjjjlhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhsbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssssssssssssssslsoooooooooooooooooo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;aaaaaa3333333333333333333333333zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shit, sorry about that. i fell asleep on my keyboard marvelling at the cute sleeping babies. proof it works? why yes.

I get like this quite often, I think part of it is down to the long commute every day. Best advice I can offer is that if you're falling asleep at 9pm, go to bed. Don't wait until later. I sometimes wait because I don't like going to bed too early as I worry I will bolt awake at 3am and not get back to sleep, but you must try to sleep while you can. I don't take naps after I come home from work as I can't sleep later in the evening.

Hot baths are meant to be great for relaxing. Also, booze. A glass or two of wine or something along those lines might help.

Have children. I reckon sleep deprivation beats insomnia hands down. When you do finally get the chance to sleep you're unconscious before you even decide to close your eyes.

annegeddeswallpaper120.jpg

"HERE SHE COMES!! PUSH! PUSH, GODDAMN YOU WOMAN!!!"

ah the memories.

"HERE SHE COMES!! PUSH! PUSH, GODDAMN YOU WOMAN!!!"

ah the memories.

Oh lord, the terrifying flashbacks. NEVER AGAIN.

My daughter is 14 months old and I am still constantly exhausted. Corey's right; have a baby and you'll sleep standing up if you get a minute to yourself.

*la la snickers in the knowledge that she doesnt have any pooey nappies or sleepless nights this year but then realises she's alone in the world and crys herself to sleep.*

:p

No sleep problems there then.

'this year',? sounds ominous. are you stuffed with foetus too now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back