When you're so tired you can't sleep... (1 Viewer)

couple of bottles of this should do the trick:

night_nurse_liquid_135x266.jpg

couple of bottles of this should do the trick:

night_nurse_liquid_135x266.jpg

Ooh, you've just reminded me of a great cough bottle I had to take recently - benylin codeine, never slept as well in me life (although sadly it is habit-forming). Maybe I'll get that so. cheers.

Horrible feeling. Stay away from sleeping pills as i'm sure you know. It ain't real sleep. I took 3 last year during a particular bout of insomnia and it's akin to dropping acid, if you happen to stay awake.

Deadly buzz but.

I would imagine one of the side effects of this is paranoia. And you're right to be paranoid. So it's probably best if you don't sleep, so you can keep guard.

yeah fucking hell, i took nytol while i was in london last month..was asleep within half an hour, but woke up the following day just as wrecked but with a splitting headache.

audio books do it for me..it's like being told a bedtime story!

I haven't slept in 21 hours now. I have an exam at half nine tomorrow. I know I should get some sleep, but serious cramming is also necassary.
Should I sleep now, and study through the night, somewhat rested? Or should I sleep tonight and study now, when my brain isn't quite right, and also run the serious risk of sleeping through this exam, but do the normal logical thing?

I haven't slept in 21 hours now. I have an exam at half nine tomorrow. I know I should get some sleep, but serious cramming is also necassary.
Should I sleep now, and study through the night, somewhat rested? Or should I sleep tonight and study now, when my brain isn't quite right, and also run the serious risk of sleeping through this exam, but do the normal logical thing?
Do some more study now and get a full night's kip tonight. And don't post on Thumped for the rest of the day.

Ive been suffering from this lately, its dominating my whole lifestyle! Gay as fuck!

yes sirs.

That'll be hard though, Wikipedia is useful for this shit, which means the internet is on, and the distractions are tempting....

Actually fuck that, pricks.

(thanks though)

!zed!zed!zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back