When your boyfriends ex is a complete psychopath? (1 Viewer)

I feel old.

Have him say this (just for my own entertainment):

You hear about some kid who did something stupid, something desperate; what possessed him? How could he do such a terrible thing? Well, it's really quite simple, actually. Consider the life of a teenager - you have parents, teachers telling you what to do, you have movies, magazines and TV telling you what to do, but you know what you have to do. Your job, your purpose is to get accepted, get a cute girlfriend, think up something great to do with the rest of your life. What if you're confused and can't imagine a career? What if you're funny looking and can't get a girlfriend? You see, no-one wants to hear it. But the terrible secret is that being young is sometimes less fun than being dead.

For instance, assuming that there is a heaven, who would ever want to go there? Ya know? I mean think about it; it's cool, you're sitting there up on this cloud. It's nice, it's quiet. There's no teachers, there's no parents... but guess what... there's nothing to do! It's fucking boring!

We're all worried, we're all in pain. That just comes with having eyes and having ears. But just remember one thing - it can't get any worse, it can only get better. High school is the bottom, being a teenager sucks, but that's the point, surviving it is the whole point. Quitting is not going to make you stronger, living will. So just hang on and hang in there!

SO BE IT.

I feel old.

You hear about some kid who did something stupid, something desperate; what possessed him? How could he do such a terrible thing? Well, it's really quite simple, actually. Consider the life of a teenager - you have parents, teachers telling you what to do, you have movies, magazines and TV telling you what to do, but you know what you have to do. Your job, your purpose is to get accepted, get a cute girlfriend, think up something great to do with the rest of your life. What if you're confused and can't imagine a career? What if you're funny looking and can't get a girlfriend? You see, no-one wants to hear it. But the terrible secret is that being young is sometimes less fun than being dead.

For instance, assuming that there is a heaven, who would ever want to go there? Ya know? I mean think about it; it's cool, you're sitting there up on this cloud. It's nice, it's quiet. There's no teachers, there's no parents... but guess what... there's nothing to do! It's fucking boring!

We're all worried, we're all in pain. That just comes with having eyes and having ears. But just remember one thing - it can't get any worse, it can only get better. High school is the bottom, being a teenager sucks, but that's the point, surviving it is the whole point. Quitting is not going to make you stronger, living will. So just hang on and hang in there!

SO BE IT.

But doesn't this blend of blindness and blandness want to make you do something crazy? Then why not do something crazy? Go nuts, go crazy, get creative! You got problems? You just chuck'em, nuke'em! They think you're moody? Make'em think you're crazy, make'em think you might snap! They think you got attitude? You show'em some real attitude!

If it persists, why not go down to the District Court and take out a Barring Order. That kind of 'going to kill myself' texting stuff counts as a form of harrassment. Then the person will be sent a court summons, which generally scares the shit out of people, and will most likely cop the fuck on. You dont even have to proceed with the case, just apply for the summons, leave it a month or two and then cancel... Unless the person still hasn't stopped. Then bring the fucker to court and that should put a stop to it.

But doesn't this blend of blindness and blandness want to make you do something crazy? Then why not do something crazy? Go nuts, go crazy, get creative! You got problems? You just chuck'em, nuke'em! They think you're moody? Make'em think you're crazy, make'em think you might snap! They think you got attitude? You show'em some real attitude!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm off to the local football pitch in my truck and I will indeed be removing my tshirt.

I'm not really like that, well except when I am. imho

Oh hi. I nuked my precious pearls last night.

That's really shit for your fella Roisin, and it must be freaking the shit out of you too. You're an easy target as his new girlfriend.

It's remarkable, I know so many people that this has happened to. It happened to a mate of mine recently and she found it really difficult to deal with. Her ex had mental health issues, and getting texts threatening suicide were causing her to be genuinely concerned for his well-being (you don't have to stop caring about someone just because you break up, no matter how much of an asshole they might be, and threats of suicide, whether just threats or not, indicate that something serious is up with this person).
I advised her to contact his family and tell them that she had very serious concerns and to give them details of the self-harming and suicide threats so they could give him whatever support he might need. Maybe this'd be an option for your fella?

Changing a number can be an option but it'd be quite easy for a determined person to get his new number, and also, if he's concerned for her then changing his number alone won't do anything for his peace of mind.
Best of luck with it.

I had this problem with an ex of mine. We were together 4 years but fell out of love and broke up. I went away travelling for about a year but while i was away he went totally insane. Calling me all hours of the day, telling me all his problems were because of me and the break up(he gets really bad depression ect) and that i ruined his life.
He once called me when he was hammered, tellin me he was standing on top of the roof of tescos in phibsborough and was gonna jump off (i figured he would have only broken his leg or somthing but it was un-nerving all the same)

Problem was we have all the same friends because we grew up togther so we had to work things out. When i came home, he calmed down a bit and now 3 years on we are great friends (hes still a manic depressive and wants us to get back together but ive learned to ignore it!)

I think unless your boyfriend has to stay in contact with this girl for some reason, he should change his number. Its the best thing for everyone and its not the hardest thing to do. .

I feel old.

SO BE IT.

what song are these the lyrics from?

I'm not really like that, well except when I am. imho

Oh hi. I nuked my precious pearls last night.

Pick a name imho, go on air. It's your life, take charge of it. Do it, try it, try anything. Spill your guts out and say shit and fuck a million times if you want to, but you decide. Fill the air, steal it. Keep the air alive... For Deffo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back