When your boyfriends ex is a complete psychopath? (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Jesus I thought I was a bit of a loose cannon but when it comes to making a show of yourself i've never seen anything like this girl.

She texts him like three or four times a day with stuff like "im cutting myself now, dont you care?" , "text back if I ever meant anything to you" and shite like that.

How do you deal with stuff like that? Even if he doesnt text back she still texts away.

Its starting to get real upsetting and even more morbid. Shes moved on to insulting me now. I was refered to as a "pretensious bitch" how ya could get that from just looking at my bebo I dont know.

Anyone else ever have to deal with a goblin like that? Suppose all that can be done is have her number blocked.

He cant change his phone number for various reasons. I know shes fucking 18 years of age like, you'd expect this kinda thing from not a very well rounded 14 year old.

If I ever meet her im going to drop kick her some cop on (then she'd probaly bate the shite out of me hahaha)

Jesus I thought I was a bit of a loose cannon but when it comes to making a show of yourself i've never seen anything like this girl.

She texts him like three or four times a day with stuff like "im cutting myself now, dont you care?" , "text back if I ever meant anything to you" and shite like that.

How do you deal with stuff like that? Even if he doesnt text back she still texts away.

Its starting to get real upsetting and even more morbid. Shes moved on to insulting me now. I was refered to as a "pretensious bitch" how ya could get that from just looking at my bebo I dont know.

Anyone else ever have to deal with a goblin like that? Suppose all that can be done is have her number blocked.

I had a similar situation with an ex years and years ago. Changed number,problem solved.Threats of suicide came to nothing,guy is still as alive as ever with new girlfriend,job,life.Threats of killing me came to nothing,I'm still alive,new boyfriend,job,life.It's a horrible thing to deal with but changing her number is the thing she needs to do. A new meteor sim card costs 20 quid with 20 quid free credit. Job done!Then she just has to text people her new number except her ex,make her bebo/myspace or whatever private and for friends only and everything is cool.

When someone is fucking your life up like that on a daily basis, there has to be an extremely strong reason NOT to change your number.

Is he a doctor in a hospital with not enough money for a pen and paper to take down his new number?
If so, I take it back.
Otherwise get him a new SIM.

also: visit the cops & report it. they won't actually do anything, but there'll be a record of a complaint made in the unlikely event of something happening further down the line.

maybe he has no problem changing his number but is worried that some of his friends won't update their records with his new number.

i.e.
send 50 people an email saying 'please note that my new email address is xxxxxxxxxx.'
will all those people immediately change his contact details on their email?

will they fuck.

The only thing to do here is to out freak out the ex, have you or your boyfriend meet up with her covered in cats piss and start hugging her and start a random conversation about pavement alignment. Then text her every five minutes about what you are doing: "taking a dump now, nice one!", "finished a bag of meanies, it was ok". She'll soon find better things to obsess about.

also: visit the cops & report it. they won't actually do anything, but there'll be a record of a complaint made in the unlikely event of something happening further down the line.

When I complained about some crank phonecalls I was getting (nothing as fecked up as this), the guard in the station did go straight to the phone and ring the number I gave them. There was no answer, but they did do something all the same.

Of course, I don't know that setting the guards on her would be the best thing to do. But it's worth informing them certainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back