What's your band's website? (1 Viewer)

I dunno. Next of kin maybe?

I guess it's "Thanks for adding me to your website, as I've heard entry procedures are pretty stringent."

Hey Scientician, is that a freshly-live website you have in your sig by any chance? Looks good bud.

It's recent. It's kinda shit though. I haven't a clue about flash or php or dynamic pages or the like I suppose I should pay more attention over at Home Publishing. I'm interested in what sort of sites people have up because alot of band urls now link directly to their myspace. What Anthony says is true too alot of band sites are well outta date.

Hmm, the thing about www.bandname.com is that people would usually have to specifically enter in your name, whereas with myspace they can just see your pic on someone elses page and wander on to your page for a look. I hardly ever look at bands own websites anymore, now that I think about it.

edit - I wasn't expecting www.bandname.com to be a real website...

i do find it funny that when you go to myspace.com/band it's half up to date then you go to band.com and it says "new album out now"... about 3 years old.

We've a band website but we've sorta been on hiatus so it's not been updated in a while, actually there's only one page with our contact address.

www.madpooka.com

I'm at the computer alot with college so bits and pieces happen on our myspace.

where's the roisindubh.net link? WHERE?

Wahhh! Gimme another second. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and have a full run at putting the site together.

Anyone else I forgot to link? I'm making enemies all over the shop :eek:

Much the same ourselves...MySpace page has taken over from the message board which really never took off on our website - that kind of activity is on d' MySpace now. The site is for more info i guess. Still think there is a place for websites...there are lots of people that browse these sites while in work..(ahem!) and can't access sites like MySpace when the (IT) man is looking..so a regular site is all you can get into. Our site URL is pretty rubbish but i like the site itself - it's easy to use.

http://www.staggerlee.moonfruit.com/
www.myspace.com/staggerleeband

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back