What's your band's website? (1 Viewer)

Still haven't got round to it. Just can't find the time.

(Says he, while surfing Thumped, Myspace etc)

myspace is okay unless people insist on putting insane youtube films, animated gifs, links to dozens of large pictures, a background image and a song that plays upon loading into it and then crashes your browser

from a design thing it's interesting to see that if you give people the tools and the space, that most of them will make something horrendous looking that is impossible to naviagate

*but apart from that it's deadly for finding music you'd never hear of ever, there is something very democratic about the fact that yr million dollar rock band and Joe Bedroom Recorder have the same space and limits to make an impression like

*me in my new "being positive on thumped" mode

why do you say that Pete? When we were in Oz no bands had a website, myspace was all they used. It has kinda taken over for those that use it but some people are still lucky enough for it not to have entered/ruined there lives. Those people still expect bands to have a website.

i do find it funny that when you go to myspace.com/band it's half up to date then you go to band.com and it says "new album out now"... about 3 years old.

i do find it funny that when you go to myspace.com/band it's half up to date then you go to band.com and it says "new album out now"... about 3 years old.

Right. Am I guilty of this? Both are very much up to date! :)

And yes, thumped is now linked to. Enjoy the flood of Koreans netizens.

"thanks for the add"

Who posts that?
The person who asked to be added, or the person who accepted?

sneaky pricks will ask to be your friend and then post that so it looks like you asked to be friends with their awful sub-grunge churning pop punk nonsense from leicster

I've got an approve thingy on my comments, which is handy for cutting out the huge jpgs and animated gifs promoting shows in other countrys or just saying some "are band is great" nonsense

being positive on thumped isn't going so well for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back