What's wrong with thumped.com? (2 Viewers)

It just occurred to me , seeing the automatically generated birthday greetings...

Is there a facility for making sure some of our departed friends don't get posthumous birthday greetings? Not really important I suppose- people understand that these things are just electronically generated but it might be nice to remove some people from the list. It's always jarring when these things appear on facebook.

It just occurred to me , seeing the automatically generated birthday greetings...

Is there a facility for making sure some of our departed friends don't get posthumous birthday greetings? Not really important I suppose- people understand that these things are just electronically generated but it might be nice to remove some people from the list. It's always jarring when these things appear on facebook.

that's actually a very good point. there's an activity cut off, so if you've not been on in X days you get no birthday greeting but i think i left it at 365 days or something. might need to revisit it.

on the other side of things, nothing wrong with remembering someone on their birthday - i certainly do it - but perhaps the wording is a bit off for that...

When i'm looking at the threads in the forum and do the mouse over thing to see the last few pages of a thread, it lists the last few pages

like:

wanking off to bratz dolls 12 13 14 15 16

My trackpad is awful and it would be way easier to just have two likes there

wanking off to bratz dolls (last time i was on thread) (last page).

I probably shouldbe doing somehting else.

i have no idea what's causing the quick replies not to appear straight away. they're being added, but just aren't displaying.

cracking me up. oh a 500 internal server error when Post Reply is clicked. well that's helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back