What's wrong with thumped.com? (3 Viewers)

there's an ongoing problem with cookies that shouldn't be deleted being deleted. Let's say it's "under active investigation".

What happens when you fix this problem? I don't think I've ever been able to login at thumped.com.

16NwN.png

Of course! It's the same password I've used since I joined the BBS, don't think I've ever done a password reset.

have you two accounts with the same email?

or maybe particularly weird non-ascii characters in your password? or an exceptionally long password? you seem the type.

have you two accounts with the same email?

or maybe particularly weird non-ascii characters in your password? or an exceptionally long password? you seem the type.

Think I found the problem.

Nothing fancy password-wise and to check if I had 2 accounts with the same email addy associated, I did a password reset. Turns out I have just one account.

HOWEVER, after resetting the password, I was able to log into thumped.com (it displays the number of PMS with avatar). Upon navigating back to /bbs, I wasn't logged out.

So it looks like whatever password synchronisation between that JFUSION thing and vbulletin is out of whack. But resetting your password sorts it out.

That was going to be my next suggestion (honest). Same thing happened to johnnystress I think.

That was going to be my next suggestion (honest). Same thing happened to johnnystress I think.

Can syncing be done retro-actively? If not, put up one of those 'Administrator wants you to view this thread before you proceed' telling people to reset their passwords if they're getting the problem. I suppose you'd want to make it sound like thumped hasn't been hacked.

It only really affects anyone wanting to throw a gig listing in. The quick reply on news post comments just doesn't work at all yet. Must switch that off actually.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
thumped.com contains content from www.funnyzone.org, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.funnyzone.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.funnyzone.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

that just appeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back