What's wrong with thumped.com? (4 Viewers)

i can't see shaney?'s attachment but i'm getting this on my phone for the last two days. safari 4.1.3 won't let me connect either as it can't establish a secure connection to the server.

2niw6l1.jpg

posting this from firefox 3.6.19

i can't see shaney?'s attachment but i'm getting this on my phone for the last two days. safari 4.1.3 won't let me connect either as it can't establish a secure connection to the server.

2niw6l1.jpg

posting this from firefox 3.6.19

i've had reports of SSL issues on Android and I originally thought it was because of old versions not having the letsencrypt root certificates, but I don't think that's it. Can you click the Certificate Information link and let me know what it says?

Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.19 are both around 6 years old. could probably do with an update there...

I don't think it's a problem with the server or the ssl certificate: SSL Server Test: thumped.com (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

I'm getting this on my phone for the last few days - what should I do?
View attachment 11665

Cert Authority Invalid would indicate your version of android doesn't have the letsencrypt root certs BUT this is now three times i've been told this today so there might be something else going on.

i've had reports of SSL issues on Android and I originally thought it was because of old versions not having the letsencrypt root certificates, but I don't think that's it. Can you click the Certificate Information link and let me know what it says?
spreekt u engels?
2dv6ccm.jpg

phone is xperia z3, about 15 months old, running chrome. site always worked fine for me on the mobile.
Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.19 are both around 6 years old. could probably do with an update there...
computer is a 10+ y.o. desktop mac running 10.4.11 and browsers can't be updated any further (hi @ann post ). thumped was always a bastion of "at least this place still works" for me, at least in safari where e.g. images still show. gmail runs in basic version; social media are no-go; youtube is hanging by a thread. web 1.0 til i die or this machine does.

spreekt u engels?
2dv6ccm.jpg

phone is xperia z3, about 15 months old, running chrome. site always worked fine for me on the mobile.

computer is a 10+ y.o. desktop mac running 10.4.11 and browsers can't be updated any further (hi @ann post ). thumped was always a bastion of "at least this place still works" for me, at least in safari where e.g. images still show. gmail runs in basic version; social media are no-go; youtube is hanging by a thread. web 1.0 til i die or this machine does.

I'm Giving a lot of thought to going to 10.6. It's great that nothing works but the music software but I can't really work from home on which generally means an office pit stop on my days off (well, working from home). Maybe a linux laptop around 4-5 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back