What's wrong with thumped.com? (3 Viewers)

everything not in the forum keeps crashing to an wordpress error 500 for me. I just want to read @hugh's Arrival review goddammit

"thumped.com is currently unable to handle this request."

let me know if it's still happening in Chrome or if it happens when logged in on other browsers

It's happening for me in chrome right now, not in firefox.

I just go to www.thumped.com and it loads fine and then after about 5 seconds it crashes.

For what it's worth I don't think I have any ad-blockers running although there's an Avast add-on in chrome that isn't on my firefox. It's not set to block anything though.

edit: oh I have it blocking Facebook cos fuck Facebook but that only seems to be interacting on the forum pages, which are loading fine.

It's happening for me in chrome right now, not in firefox.

I just go to www.thumped.com and it loads fine and then after about 5 seconds it crashes.

For what it's worth I don't think I have any ad-blockers running although there's an Avast add-on in chrome that isn't on my firefox. It's not set to block anything though.

edit: oh I have it blocking Facebook cos fuck Facebook but that only seems to be interacting on the forum pages, which are loading fine.
ok try logging out from the site in Chrome and see if it still happens. i can see the error in the logs and it's something to do with the membership groups you're in screwing up the sync between wordpress and the forum

ok try logging out from the site in Chrome and see if it still happens. i can see the error in the logs and it's something to do with the membership groups you're in screwing up the sync between wordpress and the forum
yeah works fine logged out.

Ok no worries, if it's not a quick fix i'll survive by logging out on the homepage (y)

I've changed the social media sharing buttons thingy so let me know if it's not working by testing it and sharing your favourite items of content across your social media channel(s) of choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back