whats on yer desktop wallpaper? (1 Viewer)

sleeve from 'she and me fall together like free death' by nurse with wound
previously it was that baby orang-utan that hag used as an avatar (he has a lot of wallpaper influence) - one of my fave pictures.
i'm off to play austria and czech republic town.
see yis later

Donals is the best... very barton fink atmos...

mine... all white with a small ghost world poster in the middle

desktop2.jpg

A little disapponting I thought. It started out all cool with the whole Daria thing going on but then you realize it's kinda shitty cause the story line is whack

enchance said:
A little disapponting I thought. It started out all cool with the whole Daria thing going on but then you realize it's kinda shitty cause the story line is whack

hahahah. i felt the same about all the other eightball comics but then y'know the whole Beavis and Butthead thing, shit is like "thrippin"

andrew

nlgbbbblth said:
any good??
turning up cheap a lot

I love it and highly reccomend it...

the storyline is a drastic reworking of the origional comic book but in thus doing so fleshes out a charictar that provides us with one of steve boosheemees better performances by a country mile...

last I saw it it was 10.99 on dvd... sher it would cost that much to rent it twice... get it paul, you shant be dissapointed... if only for the Blueshammer scene...

Ian said:

the storyline is a drastic reworking of the origional comic book but in thus doing so fleshes out a charictar that provides us with one of steve boosheemees better performances by a country mile...

last I saw it it was 10.99 on dvd... sher it would cost that much to rent it twice... get it paul, you shant be dissapointed... if only for the Blueshammer scene...

it still sucks they got rid of bob skeets. there's a 'hidden scene' at the end after the credits which is totally funny.

andrew

Ian said:

Thanks
10.99 sounds v tempting. Sleater-Kinney type chicks in it maybe?

For my wallpaper, I'd like a picture with a tiny caravan beside two scaled up itenerants with hurleys in their hands...with the slogan "Not Men, but Knackers".

Unfortunately I can't draw on the puter so tough shit to me.

Unless someone wants to do it for me. I get the T-shirt rights though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back