What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (1 Viewer)

im only getting up to speed with the trans debate. I've been mixing up Posie Parker the trans campaigner with Parker Posey the actress.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ruth Langsford is all woman. :love:

PP has cancelled her rally in Dublin in April, I think it was planned for the 15th, but apparently is continuing plans to have one in Belfast the following day.

She was in Australia and New Zealand recently and wasn't given much of a warm welcome by the locals, extremely camp looking Nazis (proper seig heiling ones) aside.

i'm still just bemused that neither she nor the PR team had prepared her for questions like this, which could have been deflected with something like 'yes, it was a stupid tweet, i apologised for it, i'm trying to show that's not who i am and am trying to move on from it'.
i have it on good authority that this is pretty much spot on the advice that was given to her.

The whole Biden visit has been nauseating and I am loathe to add to the social media storm, but I fuckin love when someone gets owned because of a stupid assumption they didn't bother to do their due diligence on.

As if we sit around all day talking about fighting the Brits, we have way better things to bitch about these days 🙄

The whole Biden visit has been nauseating and I am loathe to add to the social media storm, but I fuckin love when someone gets owned because of a stupid assumption they didn't bother to do their due diligence on.

As if we sit around all day talking about fighting the Brits, we have way better things to bitch about these days 🙄

I demand this to be satire

I wonder if this is a case of her Dad telling her a bullshit story which she accepted unquestioningly or if she's just a spoofer.

My brother's friend Willy was working in a sports shop in Wexford in the 90s. Came back from lunch to find someone with a knife holding up the shop. Grabbed a baseball bat and whacked the guy with it from behind, but it turned out to be one of those foam bats and your man turned around and stabbed Willy in the hand then ran off

My brother's friend Willy was working in a sports shop in Wexford in the 90s. Came back from lunch to find someone with a knife holding up the shop. Grabbed a baseball bat and whacked the guy with it from behind, but it turned out to be one of those foam bats and your man turned around and stabbed Willy in the hand then ran off
Ooh, right in the Willy

a chap i used to know claimed to have fended off a knife wielding thief in the late night petrol station he worked in, by being so utterly baked that he started laughing uncontrollably when the would be thief presented the knife; which confused the thief so much he simply ran.

a chap i used to know claimed to have fended off a knife wielding thief in the late night petrol station he worked in, by being so utterly baked that he started laughing uncontrollably when the would be thief presented the knife; which confused the thief so much he simply ran.

I didn't have a knife pulled on me but someone tried to mug me once in Amsterdam after an evening of coffee shop hopping.

"NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY WALLET, GO AWAY."

And then I walked off the bridge to where a bunch of people were walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back