What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

Now that Paul Murphy has brought up a particular matter in the Dail and journalists are now talking about it people are continuing to hammer them in the mentions for not talking about it earlier. Or even saying why they can't talk about it (because that would be talking about it.)

Are people really that fucking thick?

Now that Paul Murphy has brought up a particular matter in the Dail and journalists are now talking about it people are continuing to hammer them in the mentions for not talking about it earlier. Or even saying why they can't talk about it (because that would be talking about it.)

Are people really that fucking thick?

Yes. People are actually that thick

Half of Brendan O'Connor's show is him warning people what they can and can't say and trying to give balance to every single viewpoint lest people sue

There is something in our psyche that has things this way. This idea of a good name being sacrosanct. That people can't say a bad thing about you. Most countries have these laws, but ours are particularly ours.
It's very 'small town'.

Irish people don't care about details, they just want an opportunity to pass judgement on one another
dunno if that's specifically irish people.

but it reminds me of my father in law - i've never met anyone else like him, for whom it's not important to understand what went wrong - the important thing is to be able to blame someone.

The entire Trump election campaign was based on blaming someone (sleepy Joe, Hilary, China, whoever) and equally on blaming* Trump for being the guy to fix it. Just using that for an international example - The twitter pile on is founded on the societal bedrock of blame.

he's still waiting for it. ordered a white one too, which is madness.

then i found out (while researching possibly changing ours) that toyota's list price for their cars (the corolla anyway) is priced specifically in white. any other colour than white adds at least €700 to the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back