What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
ah the pile on was all over the shop, just people screenshotting it and quote tweeting it and freaking out. All very silly.
The quintessential Twitter thread though; post something, someone takes offence, someone takes offence for the "wrong" reason, someone takes offence that that person is taking offence for the "right" reason ...and so on . This has fascism, liberalism, pacifism, men's rights, "cucks", macho men, misogyny, misandry, homophobia, homosexuality (homophilia?), animal abuse, animal rights, etc.

Fucking nonsense

ann post

Threads
Saw that.

If I was commenting i'd probably mention that two takeaways a week is probaly hitting 20% of calories considering whats in them

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I was enjoying the replies to this but it looks like she had enough and took it down

wolf_belfast.jpg

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
My strongest memories of 70's west belfast are soldiers everywhere,really everywhere,helicopters flying really low over houses ,burnt cars everywhere, and footpaths being really busted up with loads of holes

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
My strongest memories of 70's west belfast are soldiers everywhere,really everywhere,helicopters flying really low over houses ,burnt cars everywhere, and footpaths being really busted up with loads of holes
But no 5G .....ruining everything

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
She clearly meant the 70s as she remembers them wherever she spent them, not as they were in Belfast specifically. Or am I doing the pile on wrong?
Yes..on re-reading it I think you're right. She is saying Belfast today (without the evil 5G )is like the clear 5G-free skies of the 70s

It's still a stupid post

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Yes..on re-reading it I think you're right. She is saying Belfast today (without the evil 5G )is like the clear 5G-free skies of the 70s

It's still a stupid post

Incredibly stupid,would probably have worked putting it together with most other cities in the world. But Belfast?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• People Like Us
    Snowqueen Of Texas
    The Mamas & The Papas
    People Like Us
  • Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)
    TheFatRat feat. Laura Brehm
    Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads