What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (12 Viewers)

Do you mean the original drama or the latest twitter thing? Couldn’t make head nor tail of the latest thing... she posted a nude and everyone went mental?
The latest stuff, she became a prolific shitposter on Twitter and then raised 30 grand for charity with her side of the story and started posting nudes on her main account. Now she's starting an onlyfans with the highest charge per month the website will allow her. Anyway being a cheapsake I didn't pay for her side of the story until she made it free over the weekend so I had just read that. It's a good read!

I had to look up this Calloway person. Now I'm sad and angry .
You cannot defeat her

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eamonn Holmes talking about 5G the way most people I know were talking about GMO foods not so long ago

Not going down well

People like their conspiracy bullshit bespoke

an inquiring mind at work.

The latest stuff, she became a prolific shitposter on Twitter and then raised 30 grand for charity with her side of the story and started posting nudes on her main account. Now she's starting an onlyfans with the highest charge per month the website will allow her. Anyway being a cheapsake I didn't pay for her side of the story until she made it free over the weekend so I had just read that. It's a good read!

You cannot defeat her

Is this really a fan (simp..ffs) tattoo?

The entirety of Twitter is hell. People use it as a stream of consciousness to narrate their daily lives. It's like the most hellish Beckett play imaginable on a loop.

Here's my cool unique thought
here's my cool unique thought which goes against yours
*ad infinitum*

I feel really bad for Caroline Calloway. I haven't really been keeping up with the latest, but she seems like her mental health is all over the place.

I had fun getting drunk on Saturday listening to the Beta Band with Tim Burgess' listening party thing.
Oh yeah this is a nice thing. This is the stuff I like Twits for. Good links go decent art and proper writing, not some inflated ego with a megaphone.

Ah no, not at all. The article way back was a mad read, but even then I just felt bad for her!

I'd be of the same opinion as yourself. I read the article that Natalie girl wrote a few months ago. Felt more sorry for Caroline than Natalie the end of it. That Caroline girl seemed to have a lot of mental health issues going on and I couldn't really take a whole lot of glee from her downfall. I kind of thought to a certain degree Natalie seemed to be exploiting that. I'd nearly go a step further and say that Natalie came across like the female version of the nice guy character that you get in movies.
Anyways, that was my level of engagement with the whole thing and that's where it'll stay

So this bootlicker suggested the British public come out on their doorsteps and sing happy birthday for the queen next week, got rinsed for such a stupid suggestion then tried to blame it on his 9 year old.

So this bootlicker suggested the British public come out on their doorsteps and sing happy birthday for the queen next week, got rinsed for such a stupid suggestion then tried to blame it on his 9 year old.

The kid one was from before, but no one noticed it yesterday morning

Then he did his one trying to get traction without the kid involved, Twitter had a shitfit

Then he put the kid one up again

Now he's being accused of hiding behind his kid

I mean, fuck the english queen and all that, but the guy can't win

On the plus side, his little kid is finding out that adults are fucking horrible; a valuable lesson

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back