What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

ah the pile on was all over the shop, just people screenshotting it and quote tweeting it and freaking out. All very silly.
The quintessential Twitter thread though; post something, someone takes offence, someone takes offence for the "wrong" reason, someone takes offence that that person is taking offence for the "right" reason ...and so on . This has fascism, liberalism, pacifism, men's rights, "cucks", macho men, misogyny, misandry, homophobia, homosexuality (homophilia?), animal abuse, animal rights, etc.

Fucking nonsense

My strongest memories of 70's west belfast are soldiers everywhere,really everywhere,helicopters flying really low over houses ,burnt cars everywhere, and footpaths being really busted up with loads of holes

My strongest memories of 70's west belfast are soldiers everywhere,really everywhere,helicopters flying really low over houses ,burnt cars everywhere, and footpaths being really busted up with loads of holes
But no 5G .....ruining everything

She clearly meant the 70s as she remembers them wherever she spent them, not as they were in Belfast specifically. Or am I doing the pile on wrong?

Yes..on re-reading it I think you're right. She is saying Belfast today (without the evil 5G )is like the clear 5G-free skies of the 70s

It's still a stupid post

Rosa knows

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back