What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (2 Viewers)

does anyone have the details of just how this all started? like was sally *intending* for it to become a controversy, or was this some kind of attempt at a gotcha emerging from some fairly low-level publishing agreements? because if it was a gotcha, it doesn’t seem to be working out how they thought it would

What day is this of the Sally Rooney discourse? Feels like it’s been going on for weeks. The takes just keep getting shitter. I’m watching a tv show with this idiot at the moment. She’s fucking woeful in it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah, anytime I look into that stuff online it just feels like wading through cement, it looks like BILLIONS have been plowed into ensuring that there's pushback every step of the way.

I assume because the Israel government and PR types know that the moment public opinion sways to deciding that they're an apartheid state then they're absolutely fucked. The fact that suddenly anti-Irish sentiment (on the basis that we're the real racists) is popping up is kind of hilarious.

I'm surprised someone hasn't signed up on thumped to argue with us.

anyway, this is on point

What day is this of the Sally Rooney discourse? Feels like it’s been going on for weeks. The takes just keep getting shitter. I’m watching a tv show with this idiot at the moment. She’s fucking woeful in it

not Mrs. Purchase!

Julie Birchill just wrote a piece about this... but it's so weak and phoned in that I can't even be bothered linking to it. There's barely even any slurs against the Irish in it, although she does insinuate we're all Nazis and always have been.

Julie Birchill just wrote a piece about this... but it's so weak and phoned in that I can't even be bothered linking to it. There's barely even any slurs against the Irish in it, although she does insinuate we're all Nazis and always have been.

Did you know that the teeshock of Eire told Germany that they were all very sorry about Hitler dying?

Did you know that the teeshock of Eire told Germany that they were all very sorry about Hitler dying?
If Sinn Fein get into power you better believe that the IRA's pathetic attempts to import arms from Hitler's Germany will be all over the Daily Express.

Newly unearthed documents

My uncle painted a big swastika on the roof of some building in Mountrath (during the war years, I believe)
There's a good character in the Dirty Dust/Graveyard Clay who just keeps interrupting everyone to talk about how great Hitler is and it's like, oh yeah, i've met that guy down the pub for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back