What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (3 Viewers)

ALSO

Very interested to see how Irish broadcasters deal with this.

Like are they gonna take is as a

Camp A says
Camp B says

Now everyone fight (#advertisingrevenue)

Or will they be a bit more

We shall mention this but fucked if we are debating it

Approach

The actual fact of the matter is she declined a request from one company, who then decided that she was cancelling being jewish so they were gonna cancel her instead.

She should never, ever, release a statement and it'll drive them all mad.

The actual fact of the matter is she declined a request from one company, who then decided that she was cancelling being jewish so they were gonna cancel her instead.

She should never, ever, release a statement and it'll drive them all mad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Suzanne Moore I know, but when she's not talking about having a jolly old time with Gordon Brown and just how amazing Blair was, there's this:

Like, is she actually just thick? Absolutely stupid and couldn't see what was happening? Or is this an age thing? People under, say, 50 see something controversial online and go "hmm, maybe i'll fact check this before reacting out loud to it" but she never learnt to do that?

I know people on here have talked about how she was a breath of fresh air 20-25 years ago in the Guardian but looking at this and either she's a very bad faith actor, an idiot, or just quite old and lost on the internet.

Anyway, fair play to Brendan "child of Irish peasant-stock" O'Neill, his ability to churn out a few thousand words of pompous faux-outraged nonsense in record time only for it to immediately be out of date is remarkable

LOL at that article
Vintage O'Neill

In my many visits to Ireland, I have often noted an unsettling hostility towards Israel among leftists and others. The old religious view of Jewish culpability for the death of Christ seems to mingle with the modern hip aversion to the state of Israel, giving rise to a political position on the Jewish State that feels shady, to say the least.

to say the least!

I want to know what saying the most would be like now
The woke cancel culture mob being stoked up by Brendan O'Neill when he calls Rooney's freely taken actions "profoundly problematic" is a real sign that free speech is not respected by such virtue-signalling hypocrites and never was. Spiked? More like Sp-WOKEd

Anyway, fair play to Brendan "child of Irish peasant-stock" O'Neill, his ability to churn out a few thousand words of pompous faux-outraged nonsense in record time only for it to immediately be out of date is remarkable

"If it's true"

The blue tick British media dipshits are just the worst bad faith dickheads in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back