What the ?? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 217
  • Views 18K
  • Watchers 5
mac warzonescum said:
Are we also going to have a witch hunt now about the Killing Spree actually wanting to have all their flesh removed?

If Killing Spree wants to have their skin removed then that's cool. Whatever your into. Aslong as it doesnt infringe on minorities..of course..

spuded said:
boss jesus the reality is some people don't even know that an indie or a punk scene exists, the lower deck always used to get randomers coming in and all im saying is maybe just maybe once in a while we could realise a world exists outside our little ghettos

luckily alan was dressed as napoleon and he stationed an SS comandant at the door to ward off any thickos.

edit - maybe he was wellington actually, i'd hate to misrepresent alan and/or anyone who suffered at the battle of waterloo

mac warzonescum said:
So, it is okay for the Western European communists to actually support an ideology which contains an implicit persecution of minorities, but it isn't okay for Yakuza to mock and ridicule a similar ideology?

but ya still aren't saying how wearing a swastika is 'obviously' done in jest, so does that mean that a few nazi skins who have been popping up around town lately might be just having a buzz too, mocking and ridiculing the nazi regime with their 'white pride worldwide' patches?

spuded said:
but ya still aren't saying how wearing a swastika is 'obviously' done in jest, so does that mean that a few nazi skins who have been popping up around town lately might be just having a buzz too, mocking and ridiculing the nazi regime with their 'white pride worldwide' patches?

i think the context is really important.

mac warzonescum said:
So, it is okay for the Western European communists to actually support an ideology which contains an implicit persecution of minorities, but it isn't okay for Yakuza to mock and ridicule a similar ideology?

No. It is okay for the Western European communists to actually support an ideology which is about collective economy.

mac warzonescum said:
So, what is Yakuza's sin here - that they sported a symbol which could have been misconstrued?

YAKUZA'S sin (jesus i hate that word), well YAKUZAS mistake in my opinion is that they wore a symbol that immediately to an onlooker would be misconstrued, not that one in ten mightn't get it but that the majority of onlookers wouldn't.

muertos vivientes! said:
i think the context is really important.

It is. all the same, some people think theyre far more hilarious than they really are. Humour is very subjective, and therefore so is Nazism.

spuded said:

do you condemn satire? just on the point of it needing to be obvious like. i dont think man bites dog is funny cos he raped someone, and brass eye didn't actually make fun of paedophilia either.

spuded said:

Are said skins playing in a prog influenced indie band?
Do said skins display a knowledge of the kind of avant-gardism in music which would have them slammed as degenerates by any 'right thinking' actual nazi?
Do said skins have effeminate shoulder length hair?

spuded said:
yet again, outside of this ghetto people don't get the 'context', maybe we just don't get the 'context' of those skins i've seen around?

eh, no i'm pretty sure i get their context alright

muertos vivientes! said:
do you condemn satire? just on the point of it needing to be obvious like. i dont think man bites dog is funny cos he raped someone, and brass eye didn't actually make fun of paedophilia either.

i dont' condemn satire but when in the set did YAKUZA make reference to the swastika's being just that, satire?

mac warzonescum said:
Are said skins playing in a prog influenced indie band?
Do said skins display a knowledge of the kind of avant-gardism in music which would have them slammed as degenerates by any 'right thinking' actual nazi?
Do said skins have effeminate shoulder length hair?

for the millionth bleedin time outside of our lil diy ghetto who the fuck knows what prog influenced indie is, who the fuck knows avant-gardism in music, and who the fuck knows that nazis dont have long hair, ive met countless nazis with long hair boss, go into bruxelles and you'll find loads!

Blackenedflag said:
No. It is okay for the Western European communists to actually support an ideology which is about collective economy.

But that 'collective economy' malarky has shown itself time and time again to contain an integral and necessary mechanism of persecution of minorities. How are you going to set up a collective economy if the Jews keep saying 'No, thanks' and stick to their own economy and society?

spuded said:
i dont' condemn satire but when in the set did YAKUZA make reference to the swastika's being just that, satire?

satire doesn't make reference to itself, that's the point. the humour comes in the context, you know, cos yakuza really do not look like nazis, old or neo.

mac warzonescum said:
But that 'collective economy' malarky has shown itself time and time again to contain an integral and necessary mechanism of persecution of minorities. How are you going to set up a collective economy if the Jews keep saying 'No, thanks' and stick to their own economy and society?

Which is why I dont support communism.

muertos vivientes! said:
satire doesn't make reference to itself, that's the point. the humour comes in the context, you know, cos yakuza really do not look like nazis, old or neo.

YAKZUA don't look like nazis? man thats such bullshit, so many epopel who are very high up in groups such as the aryan nation are 'respectable businessmen'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back