What television series are you currently making your way through? (28 Viewers)

i love it

so much fun

absolutley. some of the trippiest shit is at the tail end of season 3 though. Roddenberry had bailed and the space hippies had taken over.

180px-Adam.jpg

Currently watching my ma's Frasier boxsets. Nearly finished series 2. Then I might rewatch Alias series 1 and 2 for the fifth time. Greatest 2 series of tv ever.

Currently watching my ma's Frasier boxsets. Nearly finished series 2. Then I might rewatch Alias series 1 and 2 for the fifth time. Greatest 2 series of tv ever.

what happened after series 2?

i'm watching Prison Break at the moment

it's very addictive.

im gna cut u up. wht fsh!

Prison Break 1 and 2 are deadly, the jury's out on 3 but I think it's a bit shit so far. T-Bag is my favourite, he is so utterly revolting.

Not as good as Prisoner Cell Block H mind, I'm working my way through the complete boxset at the mo. I'm still at the Vinegar Tits era. Can't wait for The Freak to come into it!

Ferguson.jpg

Prison Break 1 and 2 are deadly, the jury's out on 3 but I think it's a bit shit so far. T-Bag is my favourite, he is so utterly revolting.

Not as good as Prisoner Cell Block H mind, I'm working my way through the complete boxset at the mo. I'm still at the Vinegar Tits era. Can't wait for The Freak to come into it!

Ferguson.jpg

do you find out how T-Bag got his name?

he's growse.. but that thing he does with his pocket is deadly!hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back