What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

It's a show where a guy goes to do Jury Duty. He's the only real person in the programme. The whole thing is fake and everybody is acting.
Sounds mean but it's actually really sweet.

Shit man, I missed what thread this is.

I thought you'd done actual jury duty and I was wondering if you'd sent anyone down the river for a stretch.

Watched the whole 4 episodes of this last night. It is quite terrible...and yet I could not look away

Like a lot of these, mostly 1-star reviews say, it's so bad but there's a weird compulsion to keep watching and cringing and laughing, and the story had possibilities if only it had been created by more talented people

The SNW/Lower Decks crossover episode is...

... pretty corny but I liked it. I just wish they mixed mixed the animated characters with the real ones like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
i liked it, even though i've only seen one episode of lower decks...

finished season 2 of The Bear last night. Liked season 1 but thought this one went up a level. Couple of really top notch episodes along the way. Brilliant.

That Christmas episode. Damn!

finished season 2 of The Bear last night. Liked season 1 but thought this one went up a level. Couple of really top notch episodes along the way. Brilliant.

That Christmas episode. Damn!
that christmas episode fucked with my head

I have never seen anything as batshit crazy. Fucking exhausting.

and to this moment I'm not sure if its the best or worst thing I've ever seen

well i'll spoiler this bit then

yeah, the noise and chaos of it initially was a head melter alright but it definitely helped build the intensity of the whole occasion though. Great drama unfolding after that around the table. Good way to get an insight into Mikey character etc. JLC brilliant as the Mam

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back